©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alternative

Baly

Dec 18, 2007
I’m on test cycle and I heard a lot about liquidex to keep down bloat. Just curious if there was a product I could get over the counter that would have similar effects on bloating.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Baly said:
I’m on test cycle and I heard a lot about liquidex to keep down bloat. Just curious if there was a product I could get over the counter that would have similar effects on bloating.
Maybe try restricting carbs to a lower level like 100-150g depending on your size and goal and also minimizing your sodium intake. An AI is usually a good idea but I don't know of an OTC product off the top of my head that's similar. I really only bloat if both of those are high while "on"

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Baly said:

Ive not seen anything OTC that works like REAL Arimidex.

Codor

Dec 12, 2007
There is no other product that would do a comparable job to liquidex for water bloat.

froid

Apr 19, 2007
Baly said:
Another??...neeaaah

:smoker: