©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Curious about test dosage

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am just being curious here but I am wondering what dosages everyone takes for test per week. That could be any type of test and I would appreciate you letting me know. Cos I hear numerous figures every day and have read about people taking huge (silly) amounts. I know it is natural to want to move up gradually so this is particularly aimed at the pro bodybuilders and long term users. I know many guys are on it most of the year so I wonder do they go from 1000mg to 500mg (taper down) and still have good gains. Or are most just the usual 8-16 week cycle and then lots of time off and try again. Thanks

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
No more then 600 mgs per week for minimum side effects up to 1000mgs. This being a oral and liquid combine. 1000 mgs is my max anything more then that is overkill in my book, unless your on growth. I have herd silly numbers too way above what I use, test abusers blow out their receptors and they believe big amounts will of test will make them bigger and get them past the size they are stuck at. Which is why coming off is important. In my experiance small amounts for a longer period is better. Also I believe in finding what test works best for you. Right now sus and anapolin are my tests of choice. I am old school d-bol just don't cut it for me. I'm not going to lie the products today are not what they used to be so that is another reason why you hear silly amounts.