©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

rHGH dosing

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
Here is the dosage and administration that came with my Kigs....

For anti-aging, general health and healing, fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3iu per day will be sufficient for the majority.
A dose of 1.5-2iu is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle age and beyond.
For gaining lean muscle and substantially improving body composition, a dose of 4-8iu per day will be necessary.
Most people will respond well at a dose of 4-5iu per day.
The recommended dosage for injection is .1-.15iu/kg/day, inject before sleeping daily at the same time and the injection site should be changed frequently to avoid lipoatrophy at the site.

It's pretty self explanatory, but is this to the best dosage and timing to get the absolute most out of this expensive shit?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

For anti-aging, general health and healing, fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3iu per day will be sufficient for the majority.
A dose of 1.5-2iu is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle age and beyond.
For gaining lean muscle and substantially improving body composition, a dose of 4-8iu per day will be necessary.
The recommended dosage for injection is .1-.15iu/kg/day, inject before sleeping daily at the same time and the injection site should be changed frequently to avoid lipoatrophy at the site.

It's pretty self explanatory, but is this to the best dosage and timing to get the absolute most out of this expensive shit?

With myself I see real good results overall with 2-4iu daily.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007

I don't completely understand the lipotrophy stuff as I've heard it can happen with other things like insulin etc. However, there are MANY places hgh can be injected subq or im or even iv...I'd stick to the two previous though. Goals are dependent in the way of dosage and administration....I like a good ol subq dosage of 2-4 iu first thing in the morning before cardio on an empty stomach(fat loss)....That's just me...Anyone else, feel free to chime in.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I don't completely understand the lipotrophy stuff as I've heard it can happen with other things like insulin etc. However, there are MANY places hgh can be injected subq or im or even iv...I'd stick to the two previous though. Goals are dependent in the way of dosage and administration....I like a good ol subq dosage of 2-4 iu first thing in the morning before cardio on an empty stomach(fat loss)....That's just me...Anyone else, feel free to chime in.

I myself too like mine AM when I wake,,but then I also use it again PWO.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I was using 5iu per day, Prior to workout in the evenings.
Stuff worked amazing (Rips) Incredible pumps (even the following day at work doing my normal daily work as a carpenter)
Id take 5iu IM just 30-45 min from hitting the gym. Some Carbs and some Monter energy :) on the way and it was on.
Cant wait to pick up more. Guys that know me know Im TIGHT when it comes to spending on supps. If it doesnt make a noticable difference I dont want it....Ill keep my money.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I inject it first thing in the morning when I wake up. I figured they recommend using it just before bed because they are expecting you to be using it as replacement and that's when your body naturally releases GH (right after you fall asleep).

Using it in the morning means you get to double up (so to speak)

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
I've been on 5iu ed for awhile now and I had to drop down to 2iu because of the stiffness in my hands. They're always numb too, which sucks cause I'm an electrician. I've noticed getting leaner without changing diet. These Kigs are potent or I'm a puss. ;)