©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dumb question

morris

Jun 20, 2011
Maybe is a dumb question but when after finishing a cycle do you guys consider that gains are keep able forever, directly after PCT or when?:)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think with most everything we use and with like most any medicine- supplement.
When you stop taking it, it stops working.

There a ways to help keep from crashing and losing it all so fast! But don't expect to look or feel the same when "off" IMHO

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There are so many variables. Say your 5ft 10 and 180 and you go on cycle and get to 200 and solid. If your diet is consistent and your trainig progressive I think it would be easy to maintain that weight. You have to be consistent all year.

On the other hand if your 5ft 10 and 250 at 8% and you come off. You could have a great diet and training in place. Point is your body doesn't want to be that big and will fight against you. The hormones facilitate the growth. But it doesn't matter who you are if you come off them you will drop weight rapidly. Sure if you had a good base before hormones you will drop slower but everyone who eventually be 200 pounds or even less.

Some of the very gifted bodybuilders of all time have got injured and retired and they have dropped 80 pounds in 6-12 months easy. Hormones are eveything in some ways. We all need them to be huge and ripped.

So like I mentioned there are many varaibles but the main one if your current weight and condition.

mr62

May 4, 2011
Maybe is a dumb question but when after finishing a cycle do you guys consider that gains are keep able forever, directly after PCT or when?:)

I think once you have been off for as long as you were on. At this point, you shouldn't lose any of your gains, assuming your diet and training are spot on.

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
I have a buddy who lost muscle alter PCT. He said that his training and his diet were correct .