©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doubts

boytino

Apr 9, 2012
I thinking of my next cycle and I still have some doubts. I want to run test/ tren cycle. Tren will kill my cardio and endurance so I'm thinking to add EQ. Will it help counteract the effects tren has on my cardio?

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I thinking of my next cycle and I still have some doubts. I want to run test/ tren cycle. Tren will kill my cardio and endurance so I'm thinking to add EQ. Will it help counteract the effects tren has on my cardio?

just big waste imo since you don't even get gains since they are masked by the all mighty tren

rennybig

May 9, 2011

I don't think it will help you at all. How long you running the cycle for and the amounts of Tren and Test ?

boytino

Apr 9, 2012
Thanks for the input.
This is my plan:
1-12 Test e 750/week
1-10 Tren hex/week
and I have Eq to run it for 12 weeks 600/week

mellykins

Apr 7, 2012
Depends what your goal is .with your current stats i presume you would like to increase your lean muscle mass and reduce your bf %. Me personally i would go fast esters Test prop/Tren Ace and masteron "prop" version . low test high tren, mast also supports anti e

boytino

Apr 9, 2012
Depends what your goal is .with your current stats i presume you would like to increase your lean muscle mass and reduce your bf %. Me personally i would go fast esters Test prop/Tren Ace and masteron "prop" version . low test high tren, mast also supports anti e

Hey bro what you say is what im intend to do. thanks for the info cheers