©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Black Label

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
I was introduced to AS by using BlackLabel products and have done so for the last 5-6 years. Knowing that his gear is top of the line and of the highest quality, its been hard to match this.

We have tried a few others that are good but BLACKLABEL - is the best quality gear available if your lucky enough to have it. And I can say we have never been without it.

M

MYRICK

Ive Heard Nothing But Good Things About Bl Never Had The Pleasue Of Using It Tho

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
BL I have used there stuff 2 times great guys great products a little pricey but they are great guys

Hyatt

Oct 6, 2004
THIS IS MY FIRST WARNING MYRICK SAID NEXT TIME I ASK FOR A SOURCE I'LL BE BANNED. HOPE I LEARNED MY LESSON

Last edited by a moderator:

cannnonc

Oct 24, 2004
You know guys maybe I will learn a lesson from what the ex mod MYRICK told that other guy and not ask for a source. Because if I dont shit I might just get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I understand your frustration, but that question can't be answered here because of rule #1 in our basic board rules. The purpose of this rule is twofold, it protects you as a member from being solicited by scammers and it protects a very good source from being revealed to law enforcement.

1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.

Last edited:

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
my actions were not intentional and i did apologize to the admin who found it. It was a mistake and I own up to it and apologize. I dont think i should be banned for it though but i will leave that up to the owners.

Again Im very sorry for my mistake

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
We werent referring to you mama-c some dumbasses came on after your post asking how to hook up thats who we were talking about banning.

kastro

Donating Member
Jan 11, 2005
Tonix-vet was a good bro.But he is BUSTED!Got this from vip.Sorry if this is old news.