©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IP Dbol

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
Im waiting for an arrival of some IP Dbol tabs, 50mg. Anybody have any comments on this product?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Anasci.org said:
nice avatar....
OMG...very nice.

Some people like them, some don't. The biggest problem seems to be with injectables. Most people like the tablets OK.
He makes the tablets very hard to survive shipping, so make sure you chew them up good before swallowing or you will be making some very expensive and juiced up number 2.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
OMG...very nice.

Some people like them, some don't. The biggest problem seems to be with injectables. Most people like the tablets OK.
He makes the tablets very hard to survive shipping, so make sure you chew them up good before swallowing or you will be making some very expensive and juiced up number 2.

he could always pick them out and eat them again..lol

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
yea, im sure they taste like shit either way, avatar...she is so fine. I know i have a few threads going about the dbols, i posted elsewhwere that i will go dbol 1 - 5 and test e 1 - 10. Any advice on where to get my test? I already ordered the dbols, now i am gonna order the test, not sure about IP injectables. I want BD, but not sure if there is a domestic source. I will go through the source section again.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
the source section has some real good sources....That's were the majority of us get our gear...fast, quick, and reliable. choose those before the IP one's.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
yea, i'm a source member, but there's too many. I'll post questions in there. There is one about *** , ***** ( it think)

Let's not identify sources in the open forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
let em know dr. the girl nex door aint gonna get him no where.. i appreciate her beauty dont get me wrong....but it aint worth what we have to offer... sign up pal email me if you want a discount. :p

infntry11b

Jan 27, 2005
South Florida
So it is not a good idea to get IP gear? What brands of gear do you recommend? ...What I mean to say is from what you have heard if a person was going to buy.

For Orals and injectables? Maybe a cant go wrong brand.

(I am a source member......lead me oh wise ones) :D

Romanov5

Feb 15, 2005
I use strictly IP gear now. Their D-Bol is fine, chew em up. Injectables are a bit rough. But, for the buck, pain's in the game

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Has anyone ever used a pill slicer to split up the IP dbol tabs??? I'm getting some soon and was just curious if they would slice normally or if they would like "dissinigrate" or something with all that is done to them to "withstand shipping"....... I just think 40 to 50 mg's is too much to eat at one sitting.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
y4old2004 said:
Has anyone ever used a pill slicer to split up the IP dbol tabs??? I'm getting some soon and was just curious if they would slice normally or if they would like "dissinigrate" or something with all that is done to them to "withstand shipping"....... I just think 40 to 50 mg's is too much to eat at one sitting.
Yes, I do that. With a pill cutter, they slice quite nicely. If you try to use a knife, they tend to break up. You are right 50mg at once usually is too much. You get more even blood levels taking them in divided doses. I'm sure you already know to chew IP tabs.