©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hola!!

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Whats up peoples!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been sitting back observing last few days and now I got brave enough to send some threads, so i if ask some question or make some comments that are not acceptable just tell me to shut the Fuck up. I will try to get better as I go along. No excuses, but Im new to all this.

P

pincrusher

:welcome: to anasci
if you need any advise on your bowling game just ask me :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
blic said:
if ask some question or make some comments that are not acceptable just tell me to shut the Fuck up.

SHUT THE FUCK UP....lol just kidding since you did say it. Don't worry bro, here no question is a stupid question. :welcome:

blic

Feb 17, 2005
oracle said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP....lol just kidding since you did say it. Don't worry bro, here no question is a stupid question. :welcome:

I'll shut the fuck up but when you walk away I'll be talking again...

(The movie "Friday")
when Smokey is talking to Debo

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
wut up man, i love this place, i joined about a montha go, and ive already learned a life time of knowledge, seriously, theres alota good peeps on this site ex. wolfy, oracle, dragon, pincrusher, lotta people who really help you out wit anything welcome bro

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Diesel said:
wut up man, i love this place, i joined about a montha go, and ive already learned a life time of knowledge, seriously, theres alota good peeps on this site ex. wolfy, oracle, dragon, pincrusher, lotta people who really help you out wit anything welcome bro

You know it, Thanks for the welcome