©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Possibly bunk gear or what?

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
Injetctable cycle using - test enanthate300, test undecanoate300, sustanon 350.
Using .5ml of each and pin in 2 locations. Both shoulder OR both quads etc....
Pin every 3 days - example, Pin Monday of tues and wends Pin Thursday. So on....
Starting weight 168lbs-
START DATE - 11/12/14 .5ml of each pinned in right quad. All in one this time 1.5ml total
11/15/14 - .5ml of each equally pinned in both shoulders. 1.5ml total.
11/19/14 - .5ml of each equally pinned equally in both quads. 1.5ml total.
11/23/14 - .5ml of each pinned in my right glut only. 1.5ml total. (170lbs)
11/26/14 - .5ml of each pinned equally in each shoulders. 1.5ml total.
11/29/14 .5ml of each pinned equally both quads. 1.5ml total.
12/02/14 .5ml of each pinned equally in both gluts. 1.5ml total (170lbs)
12/05/14 - .5ml of each pinned equally in both shoulders. 1.5ml total.
12/08/10 - .7ml of test e and .5ml of eq and sust pinned equally in both quads. 1.7ml total
12/11/14 - .9ml test e .5ml of eq and sust pinned equally in both gluts. 1.9ml total. (still 170lbs)

A full month with basically no size or weight gain possibly a little strength. Pulling the plug with this current gear. Toward the end of the 4 weeks cycle some slight chest pains occurred as well not sure if its from this or not. Blood pressure is normal 121 over 78. Heart rate slightly elevated typically at a state of rest mid 80s to 90s while lifting 120 to 140. Through out this cycle no sex drive change, no increased energy. If anything I seemed a little more tired. Also no gyno no testicular issues and no acne/breakouts. Still after a month of injections what ever muscle was pinned was sore for a good 2 days. The last few timesI pinned the pin site also became itchy some times slightly red but gone after a few days. When ever the delta where pinned toward the end a slight rash formed itchy red and skin became dry and flaky. I did seem to notice a slight increase in appetite and hungry more often/quicker.

I skimmed over the rules and im not sure if im allowed to disclose the brand. If I can I will. Any idea on what I could have done wrong ? Or what im lost.... I Gained a hell of a lot more (10-12lbs) on a oral liquid dbol only cycle by the same brand/supplier. As far as diet I have been good on getting 1.2grams of protein per pound and 2grams of complex carbs per pound +++ Lifts have been good as well with feeling a good amount of soreness on the group worked on

Any help:?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
For long ester test 4 weeks isn't that long to determine if it's bunk or not. Generally it seems to be 4-6 weeks before start seeing decent weight gain. And also is your calorie intake higher than before your cycle? If not you won't see much weight gain.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i agree, id give it a little more time and make sure you are eating enough and sleeping enough. try using some other pin sites, not that it will help you feel anything but it does decrease scar tissue which is better in the long run. keep us posted bro.

VP

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Get bloods done.

And my sex drive would be in the dump. Too much test. I would think you would have gained a decent amount of water weight.

How much food you eating? Particularly carbs?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Get bloods done.

And my sex drive would be in the dump. Too much test. I would think you would have gained a decent amount of water weight.

How much food you eating? Particularly carbs?

I like this^^^^^ takes all the guessing out of it and you will be able to manage your cycle better

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
How reputable of a sponsor are they? Have they ever had any other negative feedback? When was the last cycle you did? What's your training schedule like? How much weight have you put on in the past year?

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
Alright, monday I will call to set up some blood work. If I just ask to have blood work done will I get all the information I'm looking for or do I need to ask for anything else? As far as calorie in take I float around 3000-4000. With the last oral cycle I ate less and gained more in a mater of 8 weeks.

Thanks for all the information!

Enigmatic- the gear is not a sponsor I had it before I joined sadly. Did some research and couldnt seem to find much on it. My last cycle was a oral dbol only cycle, that was this April an March. As for how much weight have I put on.... roughly 40lbs in a year. My lifting schedule I mix up typically work out 5 to 6 days 2 groups at a time. Go til failure. Rest and recover til soreness is gone.

Last edited:

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I would try to be more consistent with your food intake. If your diet varies 1,000 calories that could be a huge reason your not gaining. Consistency is the key when trying to gain weight.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
IMO, if you're running around 800-1g of test a week and have gained zero weight in 1 month, I don't think it's real. Regardless of the ester and your diet.

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
That was kind of my thought, but i know there is a lot of good knowledge on here so i asked. i could understand minimal gains with a poor diet but i am taking in more then i was on my oral cycle that i actually gained a good amount on compared to this.

Im going to try my best to set up some blood work with in the next few days and see whats up!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I would try to be more consistent with your food intake. If your diet varies 1,000 calories that could be a huge reason your not gaining. Consistency is the key when trying to gain weight.

I am interested in your diet and workouts as well. Food intake is #1 priority in my book.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A simple $49 testosterone serum level test would tell you immediately if your testosterone is legit or not and stop all the guessing. If your taking 800 mg a week, it needs to max the scale at 1500 ng/dl or it is underdosed/counterfeit/fake.

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
chrisr116 is it possible for you to post or send me a link of where to get a good testosterone serum level test kit at??

seen some amazon kits but idk quality and exactly what i am getting

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
it works thanks! ill check it out and decide if i wanna go in and get blood work done or go this root.....

but i stopped with this current gear even if it was real, i wasnt getting any where with it like i have before with orals....

I dont think my diet or work out routines are the reasons for no gains... only because i have done similar diets and works outs in the past and i have gained... and i am eating more and working out harder then other times of being on orals

im gunna take a couple weeks off this gear with the holidays here and see how i feel.... hope this slight chest pain will go away soon if not ill have to go to the Docs either way... almost feels like a muscle or a strain. But better to be safe and have it checked if it continues.

if all is well then ill switch to a different brand and give that a go!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like part of the problem is you don't understand what to expect with injectables vs. orals. Unless you're running massive doses of short ester compounds, you won't get much at all out of a 4 week cycle of injectable AAS. Orals bring on gains faster and more pronounced than injectables. Injectables are a slower, steadier, more long term growth than orals. Guys also tend to keep their gains from injectables better than they do with orals, and not to mention orals can be highly liver toxic whereas injectables are generally safer and less toxic overall. Anytime one sees massive weight gain in a short amount of time from orals, a majority of it is typically water retention. Water retention is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's not to be confused with putting on real muscle, and it can have some adverse health effects.

Before you run another cycle, of anyone's gear, do a little more research and make sure you're expectations are realistic sustainable. Not every cycle will result in putting on 40 pounds of muscle.