©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny Only

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
My friend is taking winny by itself. He's in week 2. Does anyone know what to expext from this? He is 6'0 tall 200lbs(about 19% BFU). We go to the same gym. He's been in the gym pretty steadily for almost a year now. He's telling me that just winny is good for losing weight and toning with daily workouts. Is this even going to do him any good?

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
Everybody will tell you to take test. Because it should be the base of all cycle ...Then you add the winstrol...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
bigbea said:
My friend is taking winny by itself. He's in week 2. Does anyone know what to expext from this? He is 6'0 tall 200lbs(about 19% BFU). We go to the same gym. He's been in the gym pretty steadily for almost a year now. He's telling me that just winny is good for losing weight and toning with daily workouts. Is this even going to do him any good?

sounds like he is looking for a quick fix and does not want to do the diet cardio thing , I have always been told use test as a base for all cycles I do not know what the benifits of a wini only would be, some one with more experiance that me will help on that one,

W

wolfyEVH

winny doesnt burn fat....are you sure its your "friend"?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
"He" might get some liver damage...and painful joints from what ive read up on...and winny is more of a strength builder not really fat burning. but thats what my research ahs given me.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Diesel said:
"He" might get some liver damage...and painful joints from what ive read up on...and winny is more of a strength builder not really fat burning. but thats what my research ahs given me.

You are right, winny is very good at building strength.............if it's taken with test. It works synergistically with test.

A lot of people use winny during a cutting cycle or the cutting phase of their cycle. That may be why he thinks it will assist in burning fat.

Last edited:

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
DragonRider said:
You are right, winny is very good at building strength.............if it's taken with test. It works synergistically with test.

A lot of people use winny during a cuuting cycle or the cutting phase of their cycle. That may be why he thinks it will assist in burning fat.

what does it mean ? :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i have done winny only back in the day and it did good since i was a newb, but should stack with test at least.

wolfy dont be a dick.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
i have done winny only back in the day and it did good since i was a newb, but should stack with test at least.

wolfy dont be a dick.

bit testy are we??? it must suck only getting booty from the wifey alone... :eek: