©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

depression...

ILikeBitches

Jul 25, 2011
I noticed that when I'm on a cycle I go through a deep depression. My cycle consist of 400mg of Test, 300 deca and 20mg of Dbol.
Is there anything I can do or take to bring down my depression a bit? Maybe an anti estrogen or something? Thanks for any help

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I won't cycle if I were you. Deep depression it's serious.

I have to agree. If ANY drug makes you feel this way I would avoid it at all costs. Depression is serious. Maybe you should just try more simple cycles like TEST only at 500mg per wk.

myodoc42

Jun 13, 2011
Agree completely. Depression is very serious. Often it can occur when test levels are inconsistent (yo-yo type effect), but I would NOT recommend trying to diagnose or treat this yourself. Stay away from anything that makes you depressed. And if it continues, get professional help.

James24

Jun 24, 2011
I noticed that when I'm on a cycle I go through a deep depression. My cycle consist of 400mg of Test, 300 deca and 20mg of Dbol.
Is there anything I can do or take to bring down my depression a bit? Maybe an anti estrogen or something? Thanks for any help

How long have you been running this cycle?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I think that is a horrible cycle routine. How did you do back when you did testosterone only cycles?

400mg of Test, 300 deca and 20mg of Dbol

Why do you think that is a horrible cycle? It looks pretty good to me. Some people with pre existing issues can not cope with fluctations in hormones. Doesn't matter what they take. Many things actually increase dopamine levels, thus, increasing happiness when on cycle.

Although if your going through depression and are prescribed something such as an SSRI (like most are) anything that increases dopamine can have a detrimental effect due to the interrelationship between serotonin and dopamine.

Our bodies need a fine balance so any fluctations can cause issues. So many are only concerned with the physical effects of AAS such as acne, oily skin, potential acceleration of baldness etc. But mental effects are just as important if not more so.

The sad thing is if many come off (and stay off) they can go through deep depression. My advice would be to go to see a doctor. If your in the US I wouldn't say you have been taking AAS. Come off and say to the doctor you have been taking lots of legal prohormones such as mdrol etc.

Your test levels will drop fast after cycle and your body needs to start producing test naturally. This coupled with possible rebounds in estrogen levels can play havoc with your body. Fact is when you have low test levels you feel less of a man and mild depression is common. If you have pre existing issues coming off can result in deep depression and serious insecurity issues etc.

Like I said your best coming off and seeing a doctor and staying natural for abit. If you continue to struggle then doctor prescribed TRT may be an outcome. As long as you keep levels stable and as the doctor suggests that should help matters greatly. But TRT should be a last route if your only young. Let us know how you get on.

cro.an72

Jan 22, 2011
I think that is a horrible cycle routine. How did you do back when you did testosterone only cycles?

I agree , he's using deca and I'm assuming after cycle he's not recovering.
Therefore his test levels are low and that is causing depression. I'm also assuming he didn't use HCG.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I agree , he's using deca and I'm assuming after cycle he's not recovering.
Therefore his test levels are low and that is causing depression. I'm also assuming he didn't use HCG.

Deca does make coming off alot harder but you don't just get depression from it. I am guessing if he used test only the outcome would be similar But of course people wanting to recover quicker should be avoiding things like deca and tren. Cycle looks fine imo.

Try test only if you haven't already. Although I think the same is likely to happen. People respond differently to lots of things. But yeah in your situation generally speaking it is wise to avoid tren (strong, suppressive, anxiety), eq (anxiety, rbc), deca (suppressive).

Test and dbol sounds good. But some can react bad to any fluctations in hormones... I know some who hate test.

My advice would be to try and fnd the root of your depression. Let us know what happens.

mzack

May 23, 2010
just stop doing the cycle routine you are on give your body time to recover with pct

ILikeBitches

Jul 25, 2011
I always thought that time on equals time off! and that's what I did! So, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
running deca for 8 weeks is too short, imo
it's not what your taking that's the problems, it's the amount of time your taking them

Apr 22, 2011
Have you tried fish oil? Omega 3 helps a lot of people with their depression

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
I always thought that time on equals time off! and that's what I did! So, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

your time on cycle includes your pct time so since pct takes about a month you need to add that time to your 8 weeks