©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

liver question

ink

Jun 5, 2012
I'm started my 3rd week of d-bol at 30mg /day and I think I have some problem with my liver. I'm getting a weird feeling in my liver area it kind of feels like it is pressing up against my rib cage. Should I stop taking it?Maybe I'm getting paranoid. Has anybody every experienced this feeling before while running d-bol?

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I'm started my 3rd week of d-bol at 30mg /day and I think I have some problem with my liver. I'm getting a weird feeling in my liver area it kind of feels like it is pressing up against my rib cage. Should I stop taking it?Maybe I'm getting paranoid. Has anybody every experienced this feeling before while running d-bol?

You may want to get your liver values taken. I would suggest seeing your doctor.

When taking orals or any other supplements you should always be taking a liver protectant with them! The lab results show that Synthetek's Synthergine is the #1 liver protectant in the world! I suggest you looking into it!

harrison

Jan 27, 2011

are you drinking plenty of water?

F

*FORGE*

May be time to see the doctor man! And like powders said, time to get your hands on some Synthergine!!

mastersensitive

Jan 26, 2012

Your dose is on the low side and you haven't been taking it long so I don't think that your dose did significant liver damage in 2 weeks so go and see a doc . Do you drink a lot of alcohol or are you on an prescription meds that might stress the liver?

1simple

Jul 9, 2011
I'd say you have nothing to worry about it, but if you want to be 100% sure you could see a doc for some tests.

ink

Jun 5, 2012
actually for the first 5 days i had my d bol at 10 mgs because my fella said they were 10mg tabs but i later found out they were only 5 mgs ..

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would get some blood work done and immediately begin using some Synthergine.

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Get blood work done ASAP and you should not be using known liver toxic substances without liver aids such as Synthergine.

mastersensitive

Jan 26, 2012
I also get these feelings like my liver is grumbling. Liver enzymes get elevated some but return to normal after getting off.

john696

Apr 28, 2011
I have talked to people who are getting back pumps, and claim its kidney or liver hurting..

Double J

Jun 19, 2012
Rhode Island
I used to get a little kidney pain when taking D bols. But it would only do it in the very beginning of the cycle . Then it would go away after a few days .

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
All you guys who just actually FEEL kidneys or liver hurting are being extremely careless
generally if something physically hurts some damage has already been done.. I don't
understand why such simple and inexpensive precautions are just being ignored. Kidney
and liver damage is now joke..

ink

Jun 5, 2012
I have been taking my d-bol on an empty stomach. For the pain is not on the left tho it is on the right...

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
I have been taking my d-bol on an empty stomach. For the pain is not on the left tho it is on the right...

try the milk and food with your pills . if that doesn't help then you rule out the whole indigestion thing.

ink

Jun 5, 2012
thanks for your hep guys, I will try some Synthergine to see how it goes.