©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Sides

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Started cycle about a month ago....test enan ug labs

One day after injection I experience lethargy/fatigue/body aches for about a day and then it goes away.

Is this normal?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I had the same symptoms for the first 3 weeks or so...don't worry it will go away.

Mr Tapia

Feb 20, 2005
Will go away ...
Im know taking 1,200 mg of test enanthate from drag pharma and my so happy ...lol j/k

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Felt like a bout of the flu and lasted only about 24 hours.....is this just something that happens once in awhile or is it preventable?

Gettinhuge_pump

Well man, with my experience and those that have shot up with me, it happens to some of us and not to others. I guess it all depends on your body and how it reacts to the stuff. But its not something to worry about, its just a pain in the ass. Just work through it man. Good luck bro.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
daver003 said:
Felt like a bout of the flu and lasted only about 24 hours.....is this just something that happens once in awhile or is it preventable?
That's usually how it happens to me. Only every once in awhile, it lasts for about a day, and then it goes away. It does suck for that day, though, since it really does feel like the flu - fever, aches, chills, etc.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
lestatgear said:
That's usually how it happens to me. Only every once in awhile, it lasts for about a day, and then it goes away. It does suck for that day, though, since it really does feel like the flu - fever, aches, chills, etc.

Yeah bro...It seems I get it one the first or second injection of every test cycle...