©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help With Aromasin Dose

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I usually use letro as my AI but I'm thinking that I might switch to aromasin for my next cycle. Considerably more expensive (I am not a rich man...) but I like the idea of aromasin not affecting my lipids as much.

But having never used it, I have literally zero idea what dosage to use. A quick spot of googling has revealed that the general consensus for a cycle such as the one I'm planning would be 25mg a day.

My cycle will be 250mg test E eod, 50mg dbol.

I would usually run letro at .6mg eod, and that takes my E just ever so slightly too low (slight loss of libido) but nothing too problematic.

So am I right about 25mg a day? I realise that bloodwork on cycle would be the only way to know for sure but I'd appreciate anyone's opinion.

Thanks guys

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thats a pretty mild cycle. Unless youre really estro sensitive you should try starting out at 12.5 a day. Im estro sensitive and 12.5 works fine for me unless im running a gram of test plus other compounds...in those cases i do use it at 25mg a day. Everybodys different but i would think 12.5mg should be enough for just 250 test and 50mg dbol.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thats a pretty mild cycle. Unless youre really estro sensitive you should try starting out at 12.5 a day. Im estro sensitive and 12.5 works fine for me unless im running a gram of test plus other compounds...in those cases i do use it at 25mg a day. Everybodys different but i would think 12.5mg should be enough for just 250 test and 50mg dbol.

That's 250 test eod, that's 875/wk. What dose letro did you use before and what was the cycle like? Are you estro sensitive?

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'd start out with 25mg/d and adjust from there. Since I usually go the liquid route these days, I usually will take 12.5mg am and pm into twice a day dosings. If you start to feel joint achiness or loss of sex drive, drop down the dose a little. I think 25mg is a good starting point though....it's hard to really say because everybody is different. If I have problems at 25mg/d, I will usually also add in toremifene with it at 60mg/d.

What dosage of letro were you taking?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
That's 250 test eod, that's 875/wk. Have you used an ai before and what was the cycle like? Are you estro sensitive?

Oh shit youre right i missed that, it is 250 eod not a week. Yeah in that case 25mg would be the way to go on the aromasin dose. My bad

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
That's 250 test eod, that's 875/wk. What dose letro did you use before and what was the cycle like? Are you estro sensitive?

Letro dose for cycle? I find letro too strong of an ai, kills my joints and sex drive...i only use it when i get a gyno issue then i run it at 1.25ed until symptoms subside. Adex is a little too weak of an ai for me. I always run aromasin now

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I run it low as well. And I'm pretty sensitive.

I run it at 6 mgs in the am. And if I feel any sensitivity during the day I do another 6mgs in the evening. Has worked extremely well for me.

I would recommend aromasin over anything at this point. It is the only really solid AI that I've used, period.

Also, I've had natural estrogen sensitivity for years. Just started Aromasin before my cycle and it immediately had an effect. I used to have itching and mild gyno daily. It drove me crazy. It is now GONE!

Stuff works brother:thumbsup:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I think the lowest possible effective AI dose is the best one. I would start at 12.5mg ed and adjust if needed. I would always have tamoxifen on hand too.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks very much for all the help guys. While I'm not particularly E sensitive, I think the sensible thing to do will be to start at 25mg/d and lower it if my libido takes a hit.

Much appreciated

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was running 12.5 ed for the first few weeks of my current cycle. I finished off the current bottle I was using (research chems), and pulled the 2nd bottle out of the cabinet, and realized it was Nolvadex. Dammit. Took about a week to get another bottle and I felt my left nip starting to get sensitive like in the past. Within a few days of resuming 12.5mg, it starting becoming less and less sensitive. I am running 800mg of test cyp a week now. Just thought I would share since we're running similar test dosages. I think the half life is about 24-26 hours or so, so 1x a day should be fine.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Start at 12.5 . Any sensitivity or other estro sides increase by 50% (6,25 mg).
Better to ramp up than down with exeme unless you are really estro sides prone
The least amount to quell/prevent sides is desirable ..
Thx , T...........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I also would try a dose of 12.5mg daily,,,this may be all that you need.