©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi

LIFTERJIM

Sep 27, 2005
Yeah, Im new, I have no idea what to say. I guess Im just looking for some help get my skinny ass into a shape besides skin and bones. I mean damn, I work out, but its like I cant get anywhere. I have to admit steriods are intersting to me, and hopefully I can learn a lot from this site.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
welcome to the board. there is some good info here and some people with a lot of knowledge

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Great place to learn

Maybe post your diet as well as your workout routine steroids dont do much for you if you don’t have these two down right,

LIFTERJIM

Sep 27, 2005
Well, I dont have much of a strict diet right now, obviously that can be improved. I work out M,W,F I usually do Biceps, back, legs one day. Tri, sholders, core, cardio one day, then more legs and more core and random stuff on fridays. I lift heavy and eat heavy, but just have a hard time picking up size.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Your workout looks a little busted. I would definately add 1 day to your week. Try something like. Mon, back bi's, tue,legs, abs,wed off, thurs, chest tri's,fri, shoulders abs. Throw some cardio in there a few days a week and eat eat eat. If you want to add size, add calories and protein.

W

wolfyEVH

your routine does need help....don't be thinking about steroids for a while bro...

but welcome to anasci

LIFTERJIM

Sep 27, 2005
Blackbird said:
Your workout looks a little busted. I would definately add 1 day to your week. Try something like. Mon, back bi's, tue,legs, abs,wed off, thurs, chest tri's,fri, shoulders abs. Throw some cardio in there a few days a week and eat eat eat. If you want to add size, add calories and protein.

Thanks I'll start doing that, hopefully report back with some gains.
Any advice to help recover quicker? I lift big, so Im bigtime sore too, and special tricks you guys can share to recover faster?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
LIFTERJIM said:
Thanks I'll start doing that, hopefully report back with some gains.
Any advice to help recover quicker? I lift big, so Im bigtime sore too, and special tricks you guys can share to recover faster?

make shure you are getting 1 1/2 to 2 grams of protien for every pound of your weight