©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TB500, ACT1 and BCP 157 Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm going to be administering TB500, ACT1 and BCP 157 to bring some relief to my pet capybara's quadriceps tendonitis. According to his last MRI, there is very little in the way of cartilage issues, no arthritis, but the tendons are beaten up and micro and partial tears plague the right one.
I'm starting today with the TB500. I'll write back with each administration of a compound and any findings.

5mg reconstituted with 2ml of bacteriostatic water.
1 cc of solution injected into vastus medialis (teardrop) over left knee.
Although TB500 is systemic, I've decided to go IM at wound site rather than subq at least for first two injections. Right leg to follow on Wednesday.

Plan to begin ACT1 and BCP at 1mg and 500mcg ED respectively starting tomorrow.

G.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
First update of sorts:
Tonight, my knees are no longer as tender to the touch. Pressing the top edge of the kneecap is usually brutally painful, but it seems as an edge has been taken off. I spent the afternoon out at a zoo with the family, walking up and down gradual inclines on pavement (why did I do cardio this morning?) and my legs feel different. Not great, but something's different. This could be placebo, but I doubt it. My knees don't fall for pain meds, icing or rest. They're too smart for that. Again, this is one injection of TB500 IM left quad.
I cannot wait to begin the ACT and the BCP.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey guys.
Update: Today I came downstairs in the morning and was met with MUCH less stiffness in my knees. I was already downstairs when I realized I hadn't had any pain and didn't take the usual slow steps down the stairs. That was a good way to start the day. Perhaps yesterday's TB500 injection (left quad only) has gotten started. Wednesday will be second shot. I'm doing 2.5mg twice a week.

Received ACT1 and BCP 157 today, 10mg and 5 mg respectively. 2 of each. I plan on running these for 10 days per vial. 1mg daily of ACT1 and 500cc of BCP 157.
Reconstituted both with 2 ml of bacteriostatic water. I plan on injecting into both quads daily, so both compounds will be .10cc into each quad.
Mixed and injected ACT1 and BCP 157 close to the kneecaps - 2-3cm away. I injected the BCP closer to the tendon for its specific application.
All injections were fine, slight dull ache in the area which was to be expected.

A short while later, I did about 20 minutes of lower body yoga stretches for hamstrings, inner thigh, calves and quads. I believe this will be of great benefit.
As I type this, my quad tendons are not tender to the touch, I feel quite stretched out, which should be expected, but my knees feel different and I can say have really no ache to them. Which is something I'm not used to.
Back tomorrow.
G.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
This thread is worth a lot due to Grims time and energy to even post this so I'll say THANKs from all of us. Im now going to get products for same protocol..ib

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey again. Second day of 10 day run of ACT1 and BCP 157. Tomorrow will be second 2.5 mg shot of TB500. That's 5 mg of the TB500 for the week. I'll be repeating that next week as well.
Legs definitely feel different. The usual stiffness is just not there. From time to time during the day, I can feel a bit of tenderness on the patella to the touch, but it's very subdued compared to what I'm accustomed to. I'm administering shots in the evening, I just did them two minutes ago. Shots went the same, the areas feel warm - not with my hands, my legs just feel 'warm' likely just the teardrops reacting to getting stabbed. Not bad though. I'm going to stretch again shortly and tomorrow I'm going to try a light leg workout to see how I fare.

I should add that I have a torn labrum in my right shoulder and my cuff tendons are pretty frayed up. Yesterday in the shower I was in pain reaching across to scrub my left shoulder with my right arm.
Today that pain is completely gone. GONE.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good morning AnaSCI...
Scaling back my A.M. cardio to 20 minutes. Decided to use the stationary bike which sometimes more than not irritates my knees. 20 minutes - nothing. Even cranked it up to a high level for a couple minutes, nothing. Usually my knees would get tight about an hour later. That's right now. Nothing.
Doing my ACT1 and BCP 157 injects later on. Off from training today, going to take the wheels for a spin tomorrow if everything feels right.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey there...
Grim "Making it Happen" Repper, back with another skin popping update.
Just did the ACT/BCP injects again. Hit outer quad (VL) near the knee cap with the BCP for the tendon, ACT right to the top outer of the knee cap into the VMO.
Legs don't hurt at all when sitting. They would really kill at that point, mercilessly, but thankfully, that's just not happening. No wear and tear from the bike today either, thought maybe a delayed onset, but no. I did some bodyweight squats, ATG and it felt amazing.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey there brothers.
Had a little tenderness on the kneecaps today, but nothing major.
Took advantage of my increased flexibility (yes, I'm less stiff now) by bending down more and standing up. Minor quad pain, but that's due to injections of another type.
Just did my ACT/BCP. Used a 31 slin pin for the BCP so I could really get into the tendon area. Mission accomplished there. Did the ACT into the VMO belly. All good. Here's my sensation: I know I said 'hot' but they don't feel hot, they feel tender and full right now. But you can tell something's going on in there.
Tonight I'm training legs. Squats are last in the rotation. Saving the best for last. I'll report back tomorrow or later on tonight if I can on how it goes.
I'm going light, but I'm going in and gonna 'make it happen'.
That's my new mantra, feel free to use it! ;)

Grim

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good morning. Checking in before my A.M. cardio.
Didn't finish legs last night. Pushed myself too hard and became pretty ill. Didn't really get sick, just hit a wall. Hard. Sat 20 minutes on various benches before I could ascend the dungeon stairs and drive my sorry ass home.
BUT...
I did do about 60 deep reps of Jefferson squats and while my left leg 'felt' some strain during the reps, I was alright, really alright. I decided to ice my knees for just five minutes last night. They felt tight, but not the usual tight. I woke this morning and they're not stiff at all, not hot, just feel worked which is an improvement. (I wish they felt like nothing at all had happened, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.) I'm hitting the stationary bike this morning to 'prime them up' and see what they can take today. I didn't expect miracles from these compounds, but so far so good.
For the record, I've not felt that sick in years. Old guy's still got the fire. ;)

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Sitting at my desk here. Knees are a bit tender. That's what happens when they're bent for a while. Used my stretch strap this morning after the cardio on my quads for insurance, but I definitely am aching more today. Doing another tb 500 inject tomorrow, another bcp/act tonight.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
3 hours later, knees feeling better. I'm hoping the effects of these compounds are less severe damage when using the legs and less duration of any discomfort Eventually, hoping discomfort is gone period. Back in later for the shots and updates brothers. Going back in tonight to finish what I started...hams, calves and quads.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good evening brothers (and sisters)...
Hammered out the rest of the workout on the wheels tonight.
Last but not least was squats. Which followed 6 sets of leg extensions.
I wasn't going to do squats. My legs were so painfully pumped after 3 sets of extensions I thought I was done. But I heard CG in my head telling me to 'man up' and I suddenly was determined to do them.
I haven't squatted without pain (closed chain leg press, hacks, etc.) for over two years. Even when I'm ok, I'm in agony later. Not today. I did 2 sets of 20 ass to grass, slow controlled and I'm feeling great.
Legs were a bit stiff, just stiff, not injured stiff like I'm used to, so I iced them for about 20 minutes. Now, I'm just going to deal with leg cramps from exertion, but guys, I'm telling you, this is nothing short of amazing to me.
Have a wonderful evening guys, I'm off to polish off some more grub.
:D

Grim

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good morning AnaSCI...
Day 6: :)
Today would be the day where I'd be suffering. My legs are sore. LEGS. Not tendons. I'm loving this. Did 30 minutes on my personal fave the stairmaster this morning and it felt great to pump the blood into my legs and glutes.
Just slammed breakfast and I'm ready to start kicking ass today. I cannot wait until next leg workout.
Today I'm just administering the ACT/BCP combo. Tomorrow is day 1 of week 2 of the TB500. 5mg a week, 2 2.5 mg shots.