©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf-1 DES or LR3?

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Hey guys!
I'm planning to run some igf.
But I don't know what to choose.
Anyone of you who have try both lr3 and Des?
What is the best?
I know that Des is a more fast acting, but why would that be better?

And do you think that pre work is the best to take igf or post work?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I prefer site im
Protocol per dudcki 100iu each. Keep us posted as u do always aqua. Good info for each type a person on protocol.thanks

Question? What's with horse meat in IKEA meatballs and burger king burgers bro.? No AAS but dam horse meat in Sweden OK? Lol

:

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
I went with LR3. Money was one reason. Things were adding up.
The other was that I kept hearing that the des was only in your system for a mater of minutes. Not long enough for me to get to the gym im afraid.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I went with LR3. Money was one reason. Things were adding up.
The other was that I kept hearing that the des was only in your system for a mater of minutes. Not long enough for me to get to the gym im afraid.

this is why you should bring it to the gym. active life is 30 min

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
When using IGF LR3 would it be a good idea to start off at 100mcg per day for a full 50 day run? Or would that be high for a fist time user?

I am debating researching this still, might invest in it for 100mcg run for 50 days coming up soon. Would this alone be beneficial to add to a blast?

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I prefer site im
Protocol per dudcki 100iu each. Keep us posted as u do always aqua. Good info for each type a person on protocol.thanks

Question? What's with horse meat in IKEA meatballs and burger king burgers bro.? No AAS but dam horse meat in Sweden OK? Lol

:

I don't get why they even bother..
Horse meat is awesome! :D

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
When using IGF LR3 would it be a good idea to start off at 100mcg per day for a full 50 day run? Or would that be high for a fist time user?

I am debating researching this still, might invest in it for 100mcg run for 50 days coming up soon. Would this alone be beneficial to add to a blast?

split 50/50 in each muscle tht youre wrkin tht day...
ex..50mcg in left bicep...50in right bicep