©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trouble in the workplace

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So, there is this small black runt of a guy who works in my office but a different department. he is just one of those annoying guys that thinks he bling blings and just is always running his mouth. well i never spoke to him but finally started too, and damn he is even more annoying. well he tries to joke with me and im like man, you gotta chill. well its business casual this week as opposed to business professional. so im wearing some slacks with a black polo collar. well, obviously i work out and am with a.a.s. and the sleeves are pretty snug and the chest a little, but its a fucking XL. and he goes, what are you doing wearing your little bro's shirt, and im like dont be jealous cause i have muscles. well i run into about 3 more times and says it in front of other people. so of course i lose it and i say" if you say one more thing, i am going to drag you outside and beat your ass so bad, your kids are going to cry when they see you", and at this moment, the campus president walks by. so i get written up and said their going to evaluate me to see if anger management classes will help. lol, my fucking luck.

Anybody else have run in's like this? where guys say something because their jealous? i mean an xxl will be too baggy. its not our fault were big. any other insights???

oh, and it didnt help when he was with this black student and he asked her if it was too small on me and i said of course she is going to agree with you, she is one of your people. and what i meant was his people as in "financial aid department" not his people as in black people. so that didnt look good either. but still i hate jealous little runts.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have Gotten that before when people say why are u wearning ur little brothers shirt its fucking annoying Ur not alone Tex

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im not going to lie, sometimes i go for the snug shirts, but i would never decrease to like a medium or nothing. plus, i dont like loose ass sleeves, kinda defeats the purpose of getting bigger and showing it off if thats what you like. thank God, i aint the only one.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, but im valued more than him, i bring in the money, he just somewhat helps them. yeah, im just hearing it more again, even one girl at the bar last week. but like i said, some girls love it, and some dont. some see it as a sign of being cocky. and some guys hate on you, while some respect and look up to you. damn haters.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
U Know What Pisses Me Off Even More Than That Is When Ur Bulking And Ppl Are Like U Need To Start Working Out Ur Getting Fat. Wtf My Arms Are Bigger Than Ur Legs And Ur Telling Me To Work Out. Dumbass Ppl

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yes, thats fucking awesome. I think i wrote that on here about a couple weeks. and also people who dont even know what a gym is. lol. this one who is an older lady about 43 and this other 28 year old who is 5.3 and about 145. and their telling me, what happened, looks like your picking up around the midsection. i thought the same thing, im like im bigger than your significant other, and i am always in the gym and eating right. seriously, good to see we all go through this, but yeah, dumb ass people. i swear...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I also hate people who are like a buck 30 and wont take your workout advice...what the fuck? Ok dogg, keep eating those carrot sticks, your gonna get massive on them. lol

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Same thing has happened to me. the problem with the clothes is, I could wear an xxl but it would be a dress. I would rather have tight sleeves than a dress. Also, any time another dude tries to pick on your body or clothes, 99.9% of the time it is to make them self feel better because they don't have the guts or determination to work out and look good. I have never heard a chic pick on a dude for wearing a shirt that is a little tight. And I don't dress to impress anyone but the bitches! They love it. Beat his ass tex

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well, the girl who said it at the bar,(ugly by the way) you can tell hates cocky guys. now i am cocky, but i dont go running my mouth. im just very outgoing. she waited all of 1 second before she opened her mouth. for yall to know my reply was "just like you, your opinion doesnt matter to anyone). but the women are the ones that enjoy it so its fine. yeah, im not about to wear baggy clothes. and i agree guys hate easily.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
When they start with that BS, just ask them if they have AIDS. That always pisses the little runts off.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've had the same comments too. But look at how the commenter is usually dressed. Some guy who weighs 150, 160 wearing an XL that hangs on him like a bag and pants that he has to hold up with one hand when he walks or he will trip over them as they slip to his knees. Their view of the correct size clothing is so skewed to begin with.
They aren't worth the energy it takes to respond. You aren't going to change their mind anyways.