©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$1000 juice gone...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Okay, so me and the wifey get into it last night and she is thinking im cheating and then we get into it and she brings up secretive on my part. and ask what about the packages you get in the mail. and if you read a previous post she opened it and said she didnt know what it was. well she knew and she gave me 2 chances to be truthful and i didnt. so she gave me the lecture about the dangers and how it breaks muscles down and all this. and i tried saying our side but it was tough. so she says im walking out right now if you dont give it up. and i couldnt for about 1 hour. finally i said here. and gave her 1000 worth of juice. and she took off with it and came back. and she says she still has it. so im trying to convince her its not as bad. but she is like the internet isnt a good source. i dont think i can quit this, yall know how it is. the side project is ok with it, but honestly i dont think i could give it up. any suggestions???

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well TC, my chick tells me the same story.Tell her the way I told it to MY misses....Tell her it works the same as an asprin...if you take 2 asprins, it will cure you...if you drink the WHOLE PACKET, you'll die.........easy as that...( just an exsample ) :)
Basicly ANYTHING you over-do, will kill you..

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well i found it and took some from her trunk lol. i think i can swing it by and get her on my side. goes to tell ya, to be upfront with them or they go ape shit.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Good Luck TC !!!. By the way - if anyone out there knows how to change a womans point of view after she has made up her mind - Please PM me. Also, please don't forget to thank the individuals in our news who exagerate every freaking thing, and are stupid enough to stand in 120 mile per hour hurricane winds and say, " It's really windy out here Blanch, back to you in the newsroom".

W

wolfyEVH

1000 bucks worth?? either you had a shitload, or you got a really shitty source

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
1000 bucks worth?? either you had a shitload, or you got a really shitty source
shit $1000 worth wont even get me 1/2 way through a cycle anymore ;)
i would recover all the juice and hide it from your woman or better yet get it out of the house cause women are known to do very stupid things when mad and one of them is to rat on their guy when upset. if she were to find out about the side project you have, i guarantee those steroids she now has will be given to someone they shouldnt be given to such as a cop.
get them back, try to reason with her about their usage, and get them out of the house till you know for sure things are calmed down and you have decided what to do with the side project. not worth going to jail over a woman getting a hissy fit with you.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
shit $1000 worth wont even get me 1/2 way through a cycle anymore ;)
i would recover all the juice and hide it from your woman or better yet get it out of the house cause women are known to do very stupid things when mad and one of them is to rat on their guy when upset. if she were to find out about the side project you have, i guarantee those steroids she now has will be given to someone they shouldnt be given to such as a cop.
get them back, try to reason with her about their usage, and get them out of the house till you know for sure things are calmed down and you have decided what to do with the side project. not worth going to jail over a woman getting a hissy fit with you.

she can give them to me

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
My girl told me she`ll walk if I did another cycle, but after I fixed her some dnp she cant say no to me since she`s doing it herself. "cheating" to get a better body I mean.

Maybe you should try that :)

btw, is it illegal to use aas in the states?

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
Good Luck TC !!!. By the way - if anyone out there knows how to change a womans point of view after she has made up her mind - Please PM me. Also, please don't forget to thank the individuals in our news who exagerate every freaking thing, and are stupid enough to stand in 120 mile per hour hurricane winds and say, " It's really windy out here Blanch, back to you in the newsroom".

If the news people are so smart, why did four of them just get fired from CBS and why is a news icon resigning for of all things a rookie mistake.
Think about it folks. Rather has been a news veteran for 30 years and his downfall is something they teach first year media students. Always check your sources.

The answer to this question"- if anyone out there knows how to change a womans point of view after she has made up her mind -" is time, patience and education.
Show her through your own responsible use that the myths are just that.
That takes time. It won't happen over night.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
Okay, so me and the wifey get into it last night and she is thinking im cheating and then we get into it and she brings up secretive on my part. and ask what about the packages you get in the mail.

Hmm. What would make her think something crazy like that.

Well, there goes your, "look honey I'm doing roids so I can look my best for you, but look at the bright side, at least I'm not cheating on you like all of our friends" argument.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Honesty is always the best policy. Let her read the information that you have to help her understand why it's ok to do steroids...also show her the risks...at the same time show her what your doing to prevent those dangers. people are naturally intimidated about what they do not know. My wife was scared about my first cycle because she was illinformed but after showing her the research i did she was alot more at ease with the idea. My wife now is more open to it. When i brought up that i wanted to do a second cycle she said "i thought you were only going to do one". But she said as long as i'm safe with what i do and don't overdo it she's fine. she even ordered my pins for me.

That's what i did too. Worked for me. DR

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

bring her on this board and we'll tell her about steroids....oh wait, she might see them "side project" threads.....lol

W

wolfyEVH

i didnt see the part about her thinking that you are cheating on her.....lol...where would she get that idea from???

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
bring her on this board and we'll tell her about steroids....oh wait, she might see them "side project" threads.....lol

She probably reads them....but doesn't know its' him.....while she's reading she's asking him

Wifey: "how could this guy do that to his girl"
and he's like...
Texascreed: "man, baby i don't know...i'd never do that to you thou"
Then she's like....
Wifey: "oh hos, your the best"
Then he's like.....
Texascreed: "give daddy some suga honey"

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
recess said:
FLOWERS my friend FLOWERS.....Because we are men, we think SHIT about flowers, but believe me, it f'n WORKS!!...just try it and you'll see..lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
She probably reads them....but doesn't know its' him.....while she's reading she's asking him

Wifey: "how could this guy do that to his girl"
and he's like...
Texascreed: "man, baby i don't know...i'd never do that to you thou"
Then she's like....
Wifey: "oh hos, your the best"
Then he's like.....
Texascreed: "give daddy some suga honey"
AAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA.... :p

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
wolfy that was good, i do admit. yeah, she has calmed down and was actually asking me what to do with them. and im like "give them back to me" and she goes why your just going to use them, and im like "damn right" and for whoever asked 1000 bucks worth was alot i had from a few sources. second, i think i can still talk her through it, but toommorw is injection day and i got to get it and then work her through it. its just going to take time but its also my 2nd week so i aint got time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
And the saga continues........Tune in tomorrow....same anasci time....same anasci channel for another episode......

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
Tell her that you want them back so that you can sell them to a friend to get your money back and then do whatever the hell you want with them. Main point is get them out of her hands. It was already posted above that a woman pissed off will do things to get back at you without thinking of the long term effects (cops). Hell have no fury like a woman scorn.