©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats up peops

junior2003

Feb 23, 2005
whats up ladies and gents, im new to this but hope to get some good info from this site, in helping me get what i need done, i which consist of me getting my ass in shape! ive gained alot of water weight due to watching football with a case of beer by my side! any help with how long i should wait before i start doing my first cycle, ive already got 20 snaps of sustenon(orgenon)my boys are telling me that i should get some deca, help me in any way with some info!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
If you're looking to do some gear to get rid of a beer belly, it aint gonna happen. You need some good training and a healthy diet first. Have you done any cycles before, what kind of shape are you in? Deca and sust is probably not the way to go for more than just one reason.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
yeah, welcome. I hope I didn't sound like a dick. Like Dr said, look around post your stats and goals and you will get plenty of help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome junior! Stick to test only for your first cycle. Get in the best shape you can without AAS before cycling. :)

junior2003

Feb 23, 2005
Blackbird said:
yeah, welcome. I hope I didn't sound like a dick. Like Dr said, look around post your stats and goals and you will get plenty of help.

thanx guys for replying back to my post! im a 26 weighing in at 218 lbs, standing at 5'11! I am looking for as much info that i can in which can intake to become smart in time, and not just inject myself wth things that make no sense in taking, in time when i do my first cycle what should i take and do in need to take some sort of oral pill for anti estrogen like a clomid or a clenbuterol are these smart to take!! i do have uneccasary fat on my body and what kind of diet should i consist myself in commiting to!!!!! help me!!!

junior2003

Feb 23, 2005
218 lbs, 5'11 traing consist of, 10 minute jog monday back and tri, tuesday chest and bi's, wednesday shoulders, thursday legs, fridays two of everything and everyday forearms for 4 sets till point of no more, i am commited to getting in the best shape of my life im 26 but i fell like 46 im going to cancun next year when my friend gets out of jail and i dont fell like hidding under a t-shirt like i've done time to shape up and be healthy commited to health than to death

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
If I were you I would try to drop about 20lbs before you did a cycle. If you have a gut now you'll have one after a cycle because you need to eat like crazy to get any kind reaction from AAS'. You definately need more cardio. I always lift to bulk up since I'm pretty lean but you may want to check out some circuit training techniques to help "slim down and tone up" as they say.

junior2003

Feb 23, 2005
blackbird appreciate all your info thanx! one more thing c. ronaldo should have stayed in he opened that game more than nistlerooy did! well hope my f.c porto does some damage there going against inter milan! thanx again bro

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
AAhh, comrade. Finally a real sports fan. Ronaldo has a lot to prove. Problem is he tries to do it all in one game. I don't think Ruud has many games past his contract in him. With Rooney, Ronaldo, Smith, they don't really need him.

junior2003

Feb 23, 2005
very true cristiano does try to do to much, trust me i wasnt to proud of him during euro 2004, but just to see a portuguese breed player in the premiership is something im proud of, he is still young but when he matures he will be outstanding, blackbird how is my old coach doing over there with chelsea(mourinho)