©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to incorporate clen in my cycle

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
First post, a little background

34yo
6'
15% bf

Since I am proneto hair loss, I'm forced to keep my test low.
What I'm trying to do is lose 3-5% bf, in 8 weeks, as well as put on as much mass as possible. My plans are to go with:

300 test e 1-10
300 deca 1-10
.25 eod aromasin 1-10
60 tbol 1-6
And hopefully incorporate some clen to help shed some fat.

Does this sound ok, and what would you recommend as far as utilizing the clen

Thanks

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Looks like you have something you are cutting for. You will "look" better swaping the deca for npp. I does need to run a bit higher than deca, about 20% comparably. Have you run clen before. Clen isn't liked by many and can usually be substituted with a solid diet and a little cardio if need be.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Looks like you have something you are cutting for. You will "look" better swaping the deca for npp. I does need to run a bit higher than deca, about 20% comparably. Have you run clen before. Clen isn't liked by many and can usually be substituted with a solid diet and a little cardio if need be.

You have 8 weeks so Id probably just run an ECA Stack!
Get busy putting in some kitchen duty & clean up your diet.

Proper diet with ECA will work wonders if you put in the time, It dont come easy!

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015

Well what do you think about dropping the deca and adding Var weeks 5-10? Looks like NPP isn't too forgiving on those prone to estrogenic sides like I am.. No, I haven't ran clen.

You have 8 weeks so Id probably just run an ECA Stack!
Get busy putting in some kitchen duty & clean up your diet.

Proper diet with ECA will work wonders if you put in the time, It dont come easy!

On top of the protocol I posted? And sorry, I meant to say 10 weeks.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I wouldn't advise the var after running tbol for 6 weeks. Npp is no more estrogenic than deca, they are both nandrolones, just different esters. Npp does however seem to have less bloating than deca which is why I said it will do more your look. Lavey's suggestion of the eac stack would be in place of clen and used in conjunction with your cycle.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
I have one more question, what would you recommend nutrition wise to reach my goal? Not sure if I should go on a full on cutting diet, since I am trying to add a significant amount of mass, but was thinking around 3k cal, <100g carbs and at least 250g protein. Does this sound about right?

Thanks for the help by the way!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Sorry RB if I seem a bit confused. You stated you would like to loose 5%bf (or 8-9 lbs) in 8 weeks. You also said you would like to add a significant amount of mass. In that time frame I would say if you hit your goal bf, even staying at you current weight would be impressive. Now if your lean bulking, you will certainly gain mass but problem won't reach your bf goal. At your current weight and activity level I would guess your caloric maintenance at somewhere between 2700 to 3000 calories. With 1 lb being 3500 calories, you can somewhat predict you weight loss through the manipulation of calories. As far as diet, here is a great general macro guideline to follow and keep carbs in and around workouts. uploadfromtaptalk1424366654902.png

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
If you're running UGL test, you might want to double that dose. Based on bloods, basically every UGL test is running about 50-60% pure lately. 300 would probably put you towards the high end of natural.

If you have legit pharma test, don't worry about this post

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
If you're running UGL test, you might want to double that dose. Based on bloods, basically every UGL test is running about 50-60% pure lately. 300 would probably put you towards the high end of natural.

Balkan. Are they considered UGL? Nothing but good reviews...

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

Sorry Zoey but I just had to laugh that a ugl rep would post this. :D

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Sorry RB if I seem a bit confused. You stated you would like to loose 5%bf (or 8-9 lbs) in 8 weeks. You also said you would like to add a significant amount of mass. In that time frame I would say if you hit your goal bf, even staying at you current weight would be impressive. Now if your lean bulking, you will certainly gain mass but problem won't reach your bf goal. At your current weight and activity level I would guess your caloric maintenance at somewhere between 2700 to 3000 calories. With 1 lb being 3500 calories, you can somewhat predict you weight loss through the manipulation of calories. As far as diet, here is a great general macro guideline to follow and keep carbs in and around workouts.

Very informative post, thanks for that. Is there a general rule of thumb as to which days should be high carb days?

And I guess I should have worded my post a little differently.. My expectation, which may not be entirely realistic, would be to cut 3-5% body fat, while at the same time AT LEAST maintaining my current measurements after PCT, except for waistline of course, lol.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
So EOD test P and NPP. Any reason why I couldn't draw them in the same pin?

No reason at all. I always inject them together. Although prop can have sting to it sometimes so to start I would inject them separately to see how you react to each.