©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Down with the cause!

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
Pardon my late intro fella's....

I'm a fella brethren of the grind, I been down with the cause for well over 23 years...I've made the grind not a destination, but a way of life..

I'm a steal slugging son of a bitch, I've have my up's and down's, and I been around..I seen a thing or 2, and forgot more then what most people can even remember!

I'm jacking up in age, an older lion if you will, but I'm not braking a hip anytime soon...

When it comes to life, I'm all about braking the rules, not the law (to an extent:devil-smiley-026:).. I refuse to limit myself and I ignore the voices of uncertainty that are confided within my own mind!

I treat life like I do with each rep, with intensity and volume!
I stay off the scale (I have enough minds fucks as it is),and don't even consider tomorrow a guarantee (tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools)..

Great forum here, I scanned it many times..So "Knock-knock" here I am!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Welcome brother! Yep, you're at one outstanding board. I know you'll enjoy your stay here, lots of knowledge and no bs. Lots of solid people here

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
Thanks brethren, I scanned this board many times over the years, now that I have some down time (about time) I figured I would join and mingle with this fine crew.. I also agree there is lots of knowledge that lingers in these parts..

Looking forward to sharing,and learning!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome, brother! Please post what your learned through your years - knowledge is always needed.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Arngate you realize that his introduction is from October 3rd of last year? On top of that, he was banned at some point.