©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i got complimented

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
I had probably the 4th biggest guy in the gym compliment my little ass (no jokes required) on my form while doing seated rows. he even said that after seeing me do my rows that he thinks maybe he has been doing them wrong for years he said that while he watched me hold at the middle of my rep he said it looked as if i had isolated the muscles in my back really well. I told him that it kinda felt weird not leaning forward at the end of the rep but when I would finish I could really feel the tightness in my upper back

Last edited:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
It's nice to get complimented by the big fuckers, talk about motivation! :D
i know at first when he came up and started talking about the way i was doing my rows i thought he was going to tell me i was in the wrong and even half way throug the conversation i still thought he was trying to be a smart ass but he was really being serious about my style and form .. yeah and that shit felt great ...... as soon as we finished talking i went walking by the mirror all bowed up ....lol :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
tee said:
I think he was hitting on you. Does Oracle work out in your gym? :D
ah tee you got jokes .. i knew that was you the other day at my gym starring at me from the smoothy bar. i told my girl to take a pic. is this you

Attachments

• bradley_2.jpg
    bradley_2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 31

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I think he was hitting on you. Does Oracle work out in your gym? :D

Tee might be right here (for once :D ). When I want to bang one of the hot bitches at the gym, I always start by complimenting them on their form. I think its an international method. Watch out bro. :p