©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

could someone help me

juicinjay

Aug 5, 2005
i just purchased 20 shots of parabolan and 20 shots of winny depot. i also have 100 turanobol. what would the most effective doses be. anyone have experience with these compounds?is there anything else i should add?

juicinjay

Aug 5, 2005
ive been doing test, deca and d-bols for about ten weeks now so i kinda wanted to give it a break

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
juicinjay said:
i just purchased 20 shots of parabolan and 20 shots of winny depot. i also have 100 turanobol. what would the most effective doses be. anyone have experience with these compounds?is there anything else i should add?
bro i just did cycle very similar to that without test and had great results. i actually did it for a cutting cycle. i lost 13 pounds and got strong as hell. i don't agree with the "you have got to have test theory".

try 100 mgs parabolon twice a week (200 mgs per week) on sun and thurs, win every other day (the win seemed to be less painful in the thigh than anywhere else), and 20 mgs turanobol every day for 8 weeks and i think you'll like the results. let us know how it goes.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
hey jabo1 my next cycle is a cutter and i was told to shoot parabolan ed. What you did is exactly what i wanted to do until they told me to shoot it ed. How did the sun/thurs injections work with the parabolan?? Did the cycle meet expectations?

W

wolfyEVH

jabo1jabo1 said:
bro i just did cycle very similar to that without test and had great results. i actually did it for a cutting cycle. i lost 13 pounds and got strong as hell. i don't agree with the "you have got to have test theory".

try 100 mgs parabolon twice a week (200 mgs per week) on sun and thurs, win every other day (the win seemed to be less painful in the thigh than anywhere else), and 20 mgs turanobol every day for 8 weeks and i think you'll like the results. let us know how it goes.

HORRIBLE advice.......what don't u understand about no test being bad for you. especially when taking something like tren, the most suppressive steroid there is. 14 year old females will be producing more testosterone than you with that cycle.

the only time i can see someone doing a cycle without test would be someone doing some var or t-bol, which im still not a fan of at all. if you want to rob your body of test then go ahead, but don't tell these guys its ok to do tren only and give them a cycle to follow.

W

wolfyEVH

juicinjay said:
ive been doing test, deca and d-bols for about ten weeks now so i kinda wanted to give it a break

to answer juicinjay, you need testosterone. test tren is a good cycle, but wait for at least 3 months before starting a new cycle and do NOT run tren or deca without any testosterone. i hope you have your PCT layed out for your current cycle as well.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
hey wolfy, Instead of running parabolan i was thinking tren e. If i were to run it say 600mg/week with some winny injects and some turanibol. How does that sound?

W

wolfyEVH

Vizzy7 said:
hey wolfy, Instead of running parabolan i was thinking tren e. If i were to run it say 600mg/week with some winny injects and some turanibol. How does that sound?

ever ran tren before???? 600 is a bit much unless you've ran tren before IMO. I would hope you run some testosterone in there as well.

P

pincrusher

unless you have alot of experience with tren you dont need to run it higher than about 300-400mg per week.
i am going to go out on a limb here and go against mainstream in saying that there are a great many cycles being used that do not have any test in them. i think that everyone is getting hung up on insisting that test be used in every cycle you do but this is just not the case. every single steroid book i have ever read has recommended many cycles without test. a very common cycle that yeilds great results is tren/winny but there are many more.
im not going to get into an argument on this subject but i do strongly feel that test in every cycle is being over stressed. everyone is entitled to their opinion and if someone wants to talk to me farther about this without getting lambasted on the open boards feel free to pm me :)

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
hammeranvil said:
nah you dont have to have test but, I like it to help with training intensisty.

If you’re going to use Winstrol I think it's best to also use some type of test.

That’s just my opinion. :eek:

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
Vizzy7 said:
hey jabo1 my next cycle is a cutter and i was told to shoot parabolan ed. What you did is exactly what i wanted to do until they told me to shoot it ed. How did the sun/thurs injections work with the parabolan?? Did the cycle meet expectations?
well once again, depending on your inividual goals for a cycle / time frame, i don't believe "you have to do test in your cycle."

"That's HORRIBLE advise" is an individual's OPINION - wolfy. :mad:

vizzy you don't need more that 200 mgs of parabolon / week. every day is way too much. i also used primo in the cycle (200 mgs / week), everything else was the same as juicinjay (turanabol, parabolon, and win).

as i said earlier, i was very pleased with the cycle. i was not just telling you about some shit i heard over the internet. i lost 13 pounds in 8 weeks and my strength increased considerably. i have been off for two weeks with no decrease in strength or definition. no water retention, mood swings, or any other side effects during the cycle other than sore as hell from all the pin pricks.

this board is for open discussion and criticism, and everyone is going to have different OPINIONS. if you look at one of the most respected sources on this site under turanabol you will see that it is a very popular and recommended cutting cycle. i did the cycle, i still recommend the cycle, and i personally will do it again. please let me know how it works for you!!

Last edited:

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
wolfyEVH said:
HORRIBLE advice.......what don't u understand about no test being bad for you. especially when taking something like tren, the most suppressive steroid there is. 14 year old females will be producing more testosterone than you with that cycle.

the only time i can see someone doing a cycle without test would be someone doing some var or t-bol, which im still not a fan of at all. if you want to rob your body of test then go ahead, but don't tell these guys its ok to do tren only and give them a cycle to follow.
i never said do tren only. look at the other gear he said he was doing - wolfy. then go to other sites and sources and see how many times this cycle is recommended and used with great results. go ahead and do your test but don't tell everyone you can't cycle without it!!!!!!!!!!!

W

wolfyEVH

jabo1jabo1 said:
i never said do tren only. look at the other gear he said he was doing - wolfy. then go to other sites and sources and see how many times this cycle is recommended and used with great results. go ahead and do your test but don't tell everyone you can't cycle without it!!!!!!!!!!!

1. look at the scientific evidence on tren and the HPTA. 1 shot shuts you down completely. want articles or pictures?? i'll be happy to show you

2. most importantly, talk to the many people who have had problems with running tren only or other cycles without test. A majority will indeed agree its a bad idea. True, some may not have problems, but that doesn't mean everyone will not. we don't want people on here learning the hard way and then getting pissed off at you for recommending them a no test cycle.

3. No testosterone is horrible for the male body (even the female). you will be producing ZERO testosterone. 100% suppression, its not like doing an eq only cycle. Deca and tren are nandrolones which also bind to the progresteron receptors, however at lesser rates compared to progesterone itself (at 20% and 60% respectively). and all these sites and sources that have no test cycles, many are in fact outdated. talk to the majority and they will all recommend test with every cycle. when you get many cycles under your belt, if you want to experiment and such, then go ahead, but like i said, don't give any advice like this just because you personally had success.

4. where did you mention for him to use testosterone??? you just told him to take parabolin and oral-t. I didn't see you mention test once. He mentioned test, but you never said specifically test and tren. one would obviously be thinking you're talking about tren and turinabol alone.

i gaurantee that i'm not the only person who believes you're giving bad advice. A more appropriate thing for you to say would be something like "i have done a cycle similar, however i did it without test. I wouldnt recommend it however it worked for me"

so lets just leave with this. you will indeed gain muscle and loose weight on cycles without test. however more than likely you'll experience bad side effects such as decreased libido, lethargy, mood swings, increased depression, not to mention the powerful anabolic effects of testosterone. testosterone is crucial and many people think that basing test in their cycles is just for getting their dick up

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
good enough!!!!

i never told him to use test, which by the way, also has side effects. i told him the exact doses that are recommended for the gear that he already had. i have done many cycles, most of them with test, this last cycle that i was referring to i didn't use test and the results were exactly, excuse me, better than i expected. you are right, we should end this.

Last edited:

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Whats the point of a cycle without test. Test helps you push yourself and in return you get the most out of another muscle building drug like deca or whatever.

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
probably nothing bro - let me go ahead and surrender, i would never, ever, ever, ever do a cycle without test. in fact don't do aas period. how's that?

Last edited: