©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I just started a cycle of Test 500mg/wk. I'm gonna go 12 weeks with it, but after reading some more here, i'm thinking about throwing something in at the end, maybe winny. I want to get some quality muscle on. Any of you steroid wizzards out there think this is a good/bad idea if so please explain because i love reading about this stuff.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Winny will help to solidify or keep some of the gains you have. That's what i'm going to use at the end of my cycle also. If your going to throw it in run it from weeks 8-14 @50mgs ed.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i forgot to ask if this was your first cycle. If it is i would stick just to the testosterone.

W

wolfyEVH

you'll be fine with test only........test puts on quality muscle.......just a bit of extra fluid as well do to estrogen conversion........with good PCT, you can get 15-20 lbs.......just keep eating your ass off

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Yeah this is the first, i'm greedy

There's no need to be greedy...see how you react with this one gear and you can throw in the others later

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
you'll be fine with test only........test puts on quality muscle.......just a bit of extra fluid as well do to estrogen conversion........with good PCT, you can get 15-20 lbs.......just keep eating your ass off

I can't twist around that far

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Steve,

Stick to your test on cycle for the first time. You'll have plenty of cycles ahead to start adding in other substances. Make your gains with as little as possible.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Steve,

Stick to your test on cycle for the first time. You'll have plenty of cycles ahead to start adding in other substances. Make your gains with as little as possible.

Wow...this sounds like a very heart felt comment...you even said his name then a comma.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
OK back to the subject at hand: Winny.

Question: standard rule of thumb is that the injectable is better than the oral. However, the injectable has a bunch o crystals so some have recommended I take the oral. Any suggestions?