©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trying to decide between Deca and EQ

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Whats up bros. I am about to start my first "real" cycle. I took test E. for about 4 weeks back in high school 5 years ago when I had no idea what was going on and was just trying to get bigger for baseball. I am in between two cycles right now. One is 12 wks-Enthanate for 400mg/wk and EQ for 500mg/WK. The other is 10wks-Enthanate for 500mg/wk and Deca for 400-500mg/wk. On either cycle, I will be taking around 10-20mg novaldex/day and doing the proper PCT of nova and clomid. Since mid-January I have been dieting and I haev gone from 207lbs to 189lbs as of today. I am 22 years old, 5 ft 10 and I would say my BF% is still mid to upper teens. I have always had an issue with getting lean from as long as I can remember and even at 170lbs 4 years ago, I still had around 12%BF. Since January, I have been eating clean as hell and I plan on continuing to eat clean no matter which cycle I choose. I know the test/deca cycle will blow me up and I will gain the most weight and strength. But, this is not a bulking cycle. More or less, I am just wanting to be able to double my protein intake from 200mg/day to 400mg/day and add some quality mass. Any suggestions? As of now, I am leaning heavily towards the EQ/Test to keep my water retention down and quality gains up. Thanks bros...

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah this is actually a really good thread to start.....If this is not a bulking cycle you may want to go test enan, test prop, and eq and finish off with winstrol. Forget the deca -- you will add too much water weight. Additionally, the eq will increase your hunger and if you can stick to your clean diet you should add more quality mass....

P

pincrusher

the test/eq cycle will work nice for ya. run it for 12 weeks and add some winny the last 5-6 weeks and you will be happy with the results.

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Appreciate it bros...ya'll are confiriming what I already pretty much had my mind set on...

W

wolfyEVH

bitchtits said:
EQ is way better than Deca.

EQ=Large, Vascular muslces.
-EC

deca will give better size and strength gains because it is extremely effective at attaching to the androgen receptor......even better than test.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bitchtits said:
EQ is way better than Deca.

EQ=Large, Vascular muslces.
-EC

It depends on the person bro. Some people react very well to deca while some get absolutely nothing and vice versa with the EQ.

I agree with Pincrusher. For what you want to achieve, the EQ followed up at the end with winny will do nicely. However, it's a common misconception that test and deca will blow you up. First, many people don't react as favorably to that combination and second, bloat can be controlled with ancilliaries.

bitchtits

Mar 8, 2005
I hear you everyone is different

DragonRider said:
It depends on the person bro. Some people react very well to deca while some get absolutely nothing and vice versa with the EQ.

I agree with Pincrusher. For what you want to achieve, the EQ followed up at the end with winny will do nicely. However, it's a common misconception that test and deca will blow you up. First, many people don't react as favorably to that combination and second, bloat can be controlled with ancilliaries.

I did 2 cycles with EQ/Winny and I had great results. I also did a deca cycle with a few other things, I didn't like the deca at all. But you are right everyone is different.
Side note EQ gains will stay a lot longer than Deca gains, IMO.
-East Coast

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Wait, a Yankee and Red Sox fan agreeing on something? Honestly, I think it depends on your goals for the cycle more than anything else and he said it was NOT a bulking cycle...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I still say stick with test only. You dont need anything else for a first cycle, and should see what test alone will do for you. If you are concerned with water gains, add some arimidex in for that. Why everyone is recommending 2-3 substances for a beginner I dont know.

bitchtits

Mar 8, 2005
daver003 said:
Wait, a Yankee and Red Sox fan agreeing on something? Honestly, I think it depends on your goals for the cycle more than anything else and he said it was NOT a bulking cycle...
Can't we all just get along??
Good luck with your cycle
-EC

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Cuz I'm ignorant and didn't catch that. Thanks for pointing that out.That's a good point. Do what Tee says.

LOL, you must be OLD! :p j/k DR. We love ya!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Fuck Tee....Take Testosterone, Dbol, Deca, Equipoise and top it off with Stanazol. And after you do all that REMEMBER YOUR NEW TO THIS.....Then do like Tee said and use just Testosterone @ 500mgs twice a week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Fuck Tee....Take Testosterone, Dbol, Deca, Equipoise and top it off with Stanazol. And after you do all that REMEMBER YOUR NEW TO THIS.....Then do like Tee said and use just Testosterone @ 500mgs twice a week.

HAHAHAHA :p