©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthergine Results.....

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I dont know if this qualifies for a free bottle or not but here are some results from a horrible oral cycle. As you can see, the stuff was absolute poison on the liver but look what synthergine did after only one week. Values are still high but the drop is dramatic.

Attachments

• Liver Before.jpg
    Liver Before.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 141
  • Liver After.jpg
    Liver After.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 140

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would say email the results over to Synthetek.

The results prove that Synthergine begins working fast to help heal the liver!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
How much and for how long? It's ridiculous how hepatotoxic that stuff is.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Looking at those Liver values with the addition of synthergine was F'in dramatic, damn, plus you dropped the superdrol out too which helped big time.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive seen Synthergine improve liver values numerous times like this. I have an alcoholic friend (NO AAS USE EVER) that had some horrible numbers and within a month they were drastically cut. His own doctor couldn't believe his improvement.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
This is off the topic but does anyone know what liver supports you can safely stack(?) with Synthergine (?) and in what dosages(?) I have searched for this topic and there is very little info.

Thanks Ranerjockey..

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
This is off the topic but does anyone know what liver supports you can safely stack(?) with Synthergine (?) and in what dosages(?) I have searched for this topic and there is very little info.

Thanks Ranerjockey..

You won't need to stack anything with Synthergine. If the directed dose is not lowering your liver values (we have yet to see this though) then increase the dose.

However very few people are actually testing themselves to see where they are at and 'stacking' seems to be very popular whether it be for gear or for ancillaries and supplements.

On a slightly offtopic, but still relevant note:

Within the last year we had a customer who had a severe case of pneumonia. His doctors overdosed him with a hepatoxic drug to combat it. The pneumonia got better but his liver had almost shut down and was at a 5-10% function level. He also had several operations to remove cysts from his liver all as a result of that 1 drug.

He was bedridden for 6 months, struggling to move and eating once a day etc. before we spoke to him. As soon as he told us what had happened. We had 6 bottles of Synthergine sent out to him and directed him to take 10ml twice a day.

By the end of the first 6 bottles (1 months worth at that dose) his liver function increased to over 50%. Even his doctor was asking him what had changed because their treatment for him hadn't. Yet a dramatic improvement had taken place.

Fast forward to today, he has recovered but it didn't happen overnight. It took months more after that and another 12-18 bottles of Synthergine before he stopped using it. We were just happy it was of some help... while he is convinced it saved his life. Either way a great outcome.

This is how powerful Synthergine is. This is the first time we have posted about this story as we were hoping to get some blood tests from him and a testimonial to be able to better 'show' the effects it had as well as the incredibly dangerous condition that he was in when we first spoke to him.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Thanks Syntheteck, that info was helpful. sheds more light on the power of synthergine, by which I take almost daily just as a suppliment. again the above blood work results is truely amazing. I would like to see some results say from an alcoholic/Hep-C and what results would come from that kind of abuse and or damage.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Thanks Syntheteck, that info was helpful. sheds more light on the power of synthergine, by which I take almost daily just as a suppliment. again the above blood work results is truely amazing. I would like to see some results say from an alcoholic/Hep-C and what results would come from that kind of abuse and or damage.

There is a member here by the name of
mooseknuckles that uses Synthergine as a result of a medical
condition outside of bodybuilding that keeps his liver values elevated.
(i don't think it is alcohol or hep though.) He also tested the
effectiveness of Synthergine orally vs IM by running 2 different trials
and sets of blood work to see if one method of administration was
better/worse than the other (they are equally effective).

In either case. Synthergine keeps his liver values in check. The cause
of elevation would probably not make much difference. Synthergine
will assist in lowering your values and keep your liver functioning
optimally irrespective of the source of liver-toxicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
I find that to be really interesting that it works equally well both IM and taken orally, and kind of a relief.

Getting down to my last few weeks of prep, and that's when the orals usually get added in, but wanted something to help keep my liver values in check. I was alright with the prospect of this being taken IM, even though I'm starting to feel like a pin cushion, so that's good news it works equally well orally!

There is a member here by the name of
mooseknuckles that uses Synthergine as a result of a medical
condition outside of bodybuilding that keeps his liver values elevated.
(i don't think it is alcohol or hep though.) He also tested the
effectiveness of Synthergine orally vs IM by running 2 different trials
and sets of blood work to see if one method of administration was
better/worse than the other (they are equally effective).

In either case. Synthergine keeps his liver values in check. The cause
of elevation would probably not make much difference. Synthergine
will assist in lowering your values and keep your liver functioning
optimally irrespective of the source of liver-toxicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Synthergine is the only liver support I recommend to people...Don't need anything else!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Synthergine is the only liver support I recommend to people...Don't need anything else!

x2

The only other thing I like to recommend is lemon water. Totally no need to be paying out for other supplements when synthergine does everything you need. It's my favourite supplement as it helps keep me healthy and keeps my cortisol in range (pre workout addict) :)