©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood test help

JayDP

Jul 27, 2017
Ok so 5/6 months ago I dropped my UGL GEAR at the end of a bulk and started UGL test cyp 200mg PW, 4 weeks later I ran out but had just received Test cyp and mast (Raws) from new supplier.

I switch to new stuff, and 4 weeks later I noctice im looking shit and weak as fuck so I up my dosage to 300mg test and I add 300mg mast, another 3 weeks pass and I think this isn't enough gear to hold my size so I up it again to 400mg of each, afew more weeks past an I add 400mg eq (old supplier)

So been on 400test/400mast (new raw supplier) and 400eq (old supplier) for 3 months straight

Also been on 1/4 letro every sun/thur and 37.5mcg t3 ED

Iv also been using a lot of MT2 the whole last 5 months, maybe 250mcg 5x per week

Been using 120mcg clen the past 2 weeks

Also been dieting the past 5 months aswel, which is why I didn't suspect the gear as I thought it was just me losing strength through weight loss an low carbs etc

Looking at the bloodwork I have so many questions I don't know where to start

Ok the testosterone is below natural levels, so the test raw they gave me is not test, but my free test is massive, is there a change they gave me 2 batches of mast an no test?

Second is that tyroid reading right for me if I'm taking 37.5mcg of t3?

Why is my RBL, hemo and HCT all above range if I'm not on gear?

Liver ALT is sky high, why? Do you think it's the MT2?

Kidneys??? What's going on here

IRON??? The raw powder they gave me just powered heavy metals?

Please help

Also Iv just bought some test cyp from local dealer and going to take 250mg/1ml per week

Iv dropped the mast, eq, MT2, t3, clen out

Iv booked in for a blood donation on Friday

I email raw supplier back and he's adamant the test is real and will pay for a spectrum test, maybe I messed up homebrew, I remember the raw would not melt so I had to boil the fuck out of it for ages

Attachments

• IMG_1701.PNG
    IMG_1701.PNG
    92.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1700.PNG
    IMG_1700.PNG
    111.5 KB · Views: 12