©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Advice

JohnnyBoy12

May 6, 2018
I'm thinking of this for my next cycle.
For the first 30 days, 50mg of Anadrol and 100mg of teen acetate per day.
Then weeks 1-10, 500mg of Sustanon and 600mgs of eq per week.
10mgs of nolvadex eod during cycle then more at end for pct.
My biggest question and concern is the first 30 days of Panadol and teen together. Is that too much? Has anyone tried this the first 30 days of a cycle? I'm wondering about results and sides. I've taken both before, but not together. I've taken many cycles and have been lifting on and off for 20 years so please don't bash. I'm posting for advice and trying to do things right. I would also like to know when to have blood taken? Thank you in advance for any info.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm thinking of this for my next cycle.
For the first 30 days, 50mg of Anadrol and 100mg of teen acetate per day.
Then weeks 1-10, 500mg of Sustanon and 600mgs of eq per week.
10mgs of nolvadex eod during cycle then more at end for pct.
My biggest question and concern is the first 30 days of Panadol and teen together. Is that too much? Has anyone tried this the first 30 days of a cycle? I'm wondering about results and sides. I've taken both before, but not together. I've taken many cycles and have been lifting on and off for 20 years so please don't bash. I'm posting for advice and trying to do things right. I would also like to know when to have blood taken? Thank you in advance for any info.

^^ Just having a little fun...........

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
The cycle looks good but you have your 2 best drugs at the start. The injectables will build up but that is one big bang to start with. If you do it that way make sure you take full advantage of those first 30 days. I would have the drol at the start and finish with tren at about 50mg per day for the last 6 weeks. If blood work is easy for you to get then the more the better. Get blood work before you start and at the end of the cycle when you are still on to see the possible damage. Then again about 4 weeks after you stop pct to see the difference.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I wouldn't start a cycle with 100mg tren a from day 1. That is a high dose and combined with adrol would be great but it's a lot to kick off with when running a longer cycle. I would run the tren for longer than 30 days and start lower and taper up the dose.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I agree on the anadrol and tren being used together that early.

I would keep the tren lower until I finished the drol then increase it after if I needed to.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I agree on the anadrol and tren being used together that early.

I would keep the tren lower until I finished the drol then increase it after if I needed to.

I agree. I believe in getting the most and of each dose in the long run and even in one cycle. Shooting high doses and riding the wave so to speak is good for shorter cycles. But for longer cycles it's usually best starting low and moving up when needed. When one thing is dropped add another. Tren and adrol should be separated or taken at a low dose together and when the adrol is finished up the tren.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I remember back in the day I got 1 bottle of Syntex A-50 and a local beast was brewing tren from pellets in 30ml vials. I just spaced it out to last about 3 months or so and probably put 100# on my bench and was incline pressing 120# db’s for sets of 8. Weights I had no business lifting, that’s for sure :D

Crash was HARD, but after all these years I can only say that nothing is as good as Syntex A-50 was. That was my take away :)