©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do you cut your orals?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Literally, I have 50 mg Dbol and I want to cut it into fourths if possible without it crumbling. How does anyone suggest going about this? Or even cutting it in half evenly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You can always buy a pill cutter.

i just break them apart with my hands.

You could do either of the above. Now for some tabs you simply can't snap them evenly and others may even crumble. It all depends upon the source and everyone makes them differently. That's why if you ever buy dbol again and plan to dose it 4 times daily you simply have to buy 5-10mg tabs. Only buy 50mg tabs if you plan to just dose once (or perhaps snap in half) or you feel like abusing yourself and dosing them twice at 100mg.

Deltz123

Oct 14, 2018
Depends if there is a breakline.

Pill cutter would be best but a knife works too as long as you are working secure. The other half can fly away quick :(

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
I give another vote to a pill cutter.....that’s probably going to be the best and easiest way. They are pretty cheap to buy.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Pill cutter but if you want to split into 4 just buy smaller tabs next time.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I never liked getting 50mg dbol for this very reason. 50mg is the highest I run dbol at so I usually snap them in half. It makes sense to split the dose as it has a short half life but sometimes I have just dosed the whole tab pre workout and never noticed much difference.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
You could do either of the above. Now for some tabs you simply can't snap them evenly and others may even crumble. It all depends upon the source and everyone makes them differently. That's why if you ever buy dbol again and plan to dose it 4 times daily you simply have to buy 5-10mg tabs. Only buy 50mg tabs if you plan to just dose once (or perhaps snap in half) or you feel like abusing yourself and dosing them twice at 100mg.

:yeahthat:

A pill cutter is good as long as the pill doesn't crumble, especially if it's UG. I agree with El, just buy 5 to 10mg pills.

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
i cut my tiny adex pills in quarters with a razor blade. kinda push the blade forward gently as u push down. i dont crumble pills doing that.

Wolverinex

Feb 7, 2019
Score both sides with a sharp utility knife and snap. 4 pieces may be very difficult and uneven

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Cool. Thanks guys. I bought the 50mg tab because it was a good sale.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Literally, I have 50 mg Dbol and I want to cut it into fourths if possible without it crumbling. How does anyone suggest going about this? Or even cutting it in half evenly.

Use a sharp razor blade ( BE CAREFUL!!)