©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Your Name In Green?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
For all of you that have access to the AAS Test Results, this is the place to be and we're glad to have you. There are those of you out there viewing the results by virtue of a minimum post count of 25 and we're glad to have you posting but please consider making a minimum donation of $25 or more if it's possible, towards future testing and get your name in green or titled as a donating member!! I'm really shocked at the number of members that are commenting on the results but haven't donated anything to the process. The ability to continue the testing is paramount!! Like I always say, it's nice to know where to spend your hard earned money! So for those that are in a position to donate, please contact buck1973 and help keep this invaluable testing going...it benefits everyone, so everyone should make a donation!

Last edited:

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Well said. Small price to pay for peace of mind. If everyone was just to hustle and get to 25 posts to get around donating money, then the testing wouldn't continue.

Make that donation, reap the benefits. All the cool kids will make multiple donations along the way as funds allow. Be part of the cool kid group and donate to the cause!

Elite242lbs

Donating Member
Nov 26, 2018
I donated 2 bottles of Primo and 1 bottle of sust. 275. Now I'm understanding that you have to actually donate a small amount of money to have the green on your name.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I donated 2 bottles of Primo and 1 bottle of sust. 275. Now I'm understanding that you have to actually donate a small amount of money to have the green on your name.

Not necessarily. That should qualify you

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

Your name is already in green and has been since you donated to the testing.

CompoundLifts31

Jun 3, 2018
Is it green on the web site bc it's not green through Tapatalk?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Is it green on the web site bc it's not green through Tapatalk?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is a basic phone app, so many features that are visible/available on the website will not show on the app.

Every member from new to Admin have user titles, groups, privileges, access to different areas and so on.
Different qualifications must be met for each usergroup/section.

View the forum from a computer and you will see it in it's entirety:)