©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's best for cutting ?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so pre-planning my cut cycle and I'm torn between test/winstrol cycle & test/Clen cycle (maybe a test/winny/ Clen cycle) but got to thinking test makes your heart grow & Clen makes your heart work harder so wouldn't that make your heart REALLY grow? Any advice?

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
I have always wondered about cutting cycles-if I eat clean I always lose bid fat on any cycle I run.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
This will work every time:D

Mad TV Eat Less, Move More Crista Flanagan) - YouTube

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I can turn just about anything into a cutter by adding in some clen... My best conditioning ever was on Test P, Mast P and Clen at 100mcg/day

But diet is first and foremost... Add in some cardio and you might not even need clen, but the anabolics will help prevent muscle loss while on calorie restricted diet.

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
I like primo, mast, and winny. But what works best for me is having my diet dialed in 400mg tren ew, and 600mg test e ew, and 120mcg clen. The secret is lowering ur test 100mg ew until u hit 200 or 150 mg ew. Not really a secret, it's just what works best for me.

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
Test, Tren, and Winstrol always seemed to give the best results. Not a massive fan of Clen, but it can be thrown in if all of the above are included first, I think.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Like stared above you can turn just about anything in to a cut with the right nutrition plan. Test Tren and mast are my favorite compounds to run during calorie deficits

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I like Winny. Seems to give me more energy and stamina for dieting. But I also like clen and DNP they just make me irritable. But Like Jim says you can use just about any compound to cut. Well except EQ cause that shit makes me hungrier then a Yetti getting ready for winter.

winnivee

Aug 29, 2006
I find that prop/mast/npp with little oral win works nice with a proper diet!!! I would consider tren but I can't take it so that's what I chose to run come pre contest.