©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Don't be an idiot, and pick products wisely.

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
I see alot of people buying shit from sources based on what other peoples "reviews" are like.... find the sources with mass spec tests on their oils!!! don't waste your hard earned money :)
a simple google search could find you a full panel of tests for your source.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So Darius u r tellin me to believe everything u see and read on the web aye? Come on now. Properly ran forums dont allow shady because too many internal Chatty Cathys can ruin a bad source quick.. you ever heard the saying " 10,000 likes for a busines, no one reads them but one bad review, 20,000 people read it.. ib theory of reason..lol

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
you have to use good judgement in the reviews and etc surrounding the source...
i'm pretty sure most can notice some kind of scheme or setup
i've seen cases where nobody sources would get a lab test on their product from one of the regular chemists on the board.... nothing comes out in faking for a low ranked source anyways

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
The main thing to always take into account is length of time in business.

If a source has been around for over a decade and been through the SRCS testing days, ORD, OGG, ORR and is still around then to me they have proven themselves legit.

IPGear/Taipan - 15yrs+
Alin - 13yrs+
IVGear - 11yrs+

Guys like these have proven themselves to be true sources. They all have been tested during SRCS and came back legit. They have taken hits over the years and always came through to never leave a customer hanging.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
The main thing to always take into account is length of time in business.

If a source has been around for over a decade and been through the SRCS testing days, ORD, OGG, ORR and is still around then to me they have proven themselves legit.

IPGear/Taipan - 15yrs+
Alin - 13yrs+
IVGear - 11yrs+

Guys like these have proven themselves to be true sources. They all have been tested during SRCS and came back legit. They have taken hits over the years and always came through to never leave a customer hanging.

Well said....

sodzl

May 10, 2013
So are we to believe that mass spec can't be faked. It's all about common sense, new company shows up and all reviews are by newbs. You think long and hard about posting with your money. If a source has been around 10 yrs+, they get a little more consideration. If a long trusted source suddenly starts getting complaints, take a little time to think about it.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
It should be easy to tell if gear is good after a couple weeks. You can also try running high dose testosterone or dbol with no AI and see if it makes your nips itchy and hold water. The problem is figuring out whether you got methyltest or dbol or anavar or whatever. And, if you got dbol its probably underdosed. Finding real product is not that hard anymore but almost everything is underdosed.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I see alot of people buying shit from sources based on what other peoples "reviews" are like.... find the sources with mass spec tests on their oils!!! don't waste your hard earned money :)
a simple google search could find you a full panel of tests for your source.

Good one . Do you know how much mass spec testing runs per
sample? Do you know what a mass spec analysis machine itself costs?
Thinking a sources own "lab" mass spec findings are reliable is
really foolish. However if one of my iron friends that has been
around this for 20-30 years tells me guy A's test is on point i'm going to pay heed . just as if I hear guy b's test is bunk I'm going to notice.
Just so you know if you happen to reply. I worked in food grade /pharm chem industry for many years . I'm very familiar with
lab costs and equipment. If I ever sell you a business i'll "print"
up my financial statements so you know your getting a good deal.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
around this for 20-30 years tells me guy A's test is on point i'm going to pay heed . just as if I hear guy b's test is bunk I'm going to notice.
Just so you know if you happen to reply. I worked in food grade /pharm chem industry for many years . I'm very familiar with

You don't need to use mass spec. Melting point tests works just fine

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013

some of these guys paid over 3 grand for a full 3 panel test.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Bh u cant do that with raw powder on foil in a dang GE wall oven and expect one of these ya-hoos to know how..how do u melt test a dang vial of cyp?.

recrystalize it probably like a tren methanol wash. i hvent tried but it wouldnt be hard. but yea its a lot easier to just look for things crippling back pumps and water retention.