©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

rookie going on sustanon

james101

Sep 28, 2004
i had few questions to ask about steroid cycle.

right now i have 7sustanon and two week worth of shot of propionate. i used one bottle of sustanon already this sunday. i been seeing alot of ppl stacking with other steroids. my friend told me to inject sustanon once a week and when my 7week is over with sustanon. i can use the propionate for the 2weeks. does this sound ok? also will i lose it after im done with sustanon and propionate cycle?? im not taking creatine right now but after my cycle is over im gonna start drinking creatine. even then how much am i expecting to lose? im taking 2 omega 3 fatty acid pills 3 meals a day. how does fish oil exactly effect our muscle growth? i sound stupid asking cuz since im taking it already. but i know its not like a steroid so i didn't think too much of it.
lastly...does masturbating have any effect in working out when youre on steroid? i donno..i just thought it might some effect in a bad way or good way since it involves testerone and such. sorry for my stupidity and thanx for reading :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
What are your stats, age, height, weight, time of non-stop serious lifting, protein intake per day?
You should have studied your ass off prior to ever touching a steroid. If you had you would know that with the combination of esters in sustanon, once a week will be a waste of gear. Sustanon is usually injected every 3 days. You would have been better off with cypionate or enanthate twice per week.
What does your PCT look like?

james101

Sep 28, 2004
DragonRider said:
What are your stats, age, height, weight, time of non-stop serious lifting, protein intake per day?
You should have studied your ass off prior to ever touching a steroid. If you had you would know that with the combination of esters in sustanon, once a week will be a waste of gear. Sustanon is usually injected every 3 days. You would have been better off with cypionate or enanthate twice per week.

18years old, male, 6'1 and i weigh 178lb. i take in around 170protein a day.
"If you had you would know that with the combination of esters in sustanon, once a week will be a waste of gear" once again sorry for my stupidity but im little confused on what u just said. are u saying i should take it once every 3days?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
First and most important, you are too young to start cycling. You have so much natural test shooting through your veins right now you should take advantage of that. Doubling your protein intake would give you the same effect as a cycle at this point.
Having said that, yes you should inject sust a minimum of twice a week and every third day for optimum benefits.

james101

Sep 28, 2004
^i thought u balance it out with your body weight

180lb =180grams

isn't it bad if u go over that?? cuz ive heard from many ppl that its not good intake ridiculous amount of protein

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
james101 said:
^i thought u balance it out with your body weight

180lb =180grams

isn't it bad if u go over that?? cuz ive heard from many ppl that its not good intake ridiculous amount of protein

And, this is why you study before you cycle.
The MYTH about excessive amounts of protein causing kidney damage is only true for people who already have kidney disease. There is no truth to this for a normal healthy person.
How many retired bodybuilders have you heard of who have health problems from years of getting 400 to 500grams of protein a day?
One of the mechanisms wherby steroids work is through the increased nitrogen retention. This does not occur without an overabundance of protein.

I'm still curious if you know what PCT is?

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

2 grams per pound isnt gonna kill you, but listen to dragon rider.......you're too young to start juicing....you dont even know how to take the stuff you have which is very wrong....just eat like a horse, train hard, and get plenty of rest, and you'll put on some more mass/strength naturally......when you plan on taking steroids, make sure you do your research and know exactly what you're taking, what effects it has on your body, and how to take it......

james101

Sep 28, 2004
u guys are right i shouldn't take it with only little knowledge i have about roid. but past 2days work out has been amazing. and u guys might say im bluffing or what not but i gained 5lbs in 3days. i thought it was for the moment but next morning and night it was same weight. and i look bigger as in size and stronger. i think im gonna stick with one injection a week plan. just like u said dragon rider my body is pumping enough testerone cuz of my young age so twice a week won't be necessary. btw about the thing about protein. i was just worried about the whole cancer business later on in my life(due to over intake of protein).

so far im eating 7meals a day and 1.5gallons of water. eating healthy but taking in alots of calories and protein. ill work on the cardio after i gain some mass on my skinny ass

james101

Sep 28, 2004
how can u obtain so much protein without drinking shake? i mean yea i can eat food and such but i don wanna go over dose with calories.

also can someone tell me what kinda effect omega 3fatty acid has on muscle?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I weigh 200lbs right now, and I am trying to bulk up. I was going to cut, but I still feel too small to cut down right now. I will post yesterdays diet in the nutrition forum so you can see how I get 450g protein...so I dont hijack this thread, and no, even with steroids and hard training, these macros dont guarantee much muscle gains for me.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I'm at 180(at 5'8)17 years old) now, with no AAS use of any kind. I dropped down to 10% BF as well. IMO dont mess w/ the sustanon, please man for your own sake. My AAS sits in the shelf of my closet and will stay there for another couple years.
Also, do you know anything about PCT or the effects or symptoms of gyno? So many people jumping right into this because they dont see results right away. Get a better base down and get your diet right FIRST. Only after this will you make real gains, instead of packing on water weight. GL man, do some research on the subject as well, and find a way to get some PCT stuff handy in case of gyno. What you think are fast gains could turn into a disaster if you dont prepare right.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
I'm at 180(at 5'8)17 years old) now, with no AAS use of any kind. I dropped down to 10% BF as well. IMO dont mess w/ the sustanon, please man for your own sake. My AAS sits in the shelf of my closet and will stay there for another couple years.
Also, do you know anything about PCT or the effects or symptoms of gyno? So many people jumping right into this because they dont see results right away. Get a better base down and get your diet right FIRST. Only after this will you make real gains, instead of packing on water weight. GL man, do some research on the subject as well, and find a way to get some PCT stuff handy in case of gyno. What you think are fast gains could turn into a disaster if you dont prepare right.

hopefully your gear wont lose a bit of potency when you decide to use it

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
DragonRider said:

I second that, sust has to be takenn at least every third day, every other day is even better, anyone I know who has used says they never will again and that is why I never will try it, stick to test e or cyp.