©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advices please

iam

Jun 7, 2012
How long do I need to wait after my PCT for my next cycle? I just finished my first cycle. It was Tbol only cycle 50mg a day for 6 wks. Awesome cycle, with no problems, with 15 pounds of lean and hard muscle. What should my next cycle be? And what should my dosage of nolvadex be for this PCT?
I'm kind excited about. Thanks in advance

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
How long do I need to wait after my PCT for my next cycle? I just finished my first cycle. It was Tbol only cycle 50mg a day for 6 wks. Awesome cycle, with no problems, with 15 pounds of lean and hard muscle. What should my next cycle be? And what should my dosage of nolvadex be for this PCT?

General rule is: Time on = Time off (including PCT).

General Nolva PCT: 3wk PCT (week 1 - 40mg/ed, week 2 - 30mg/ed, week 3 - 20mg/ed).

For your next cycle, that depends on your goals. Spend some time researching the products and cycle layouts that are in the stickies on this board and you should be able to come up with something that works for your specific needs. Here are a few threads to look at to get some ideas.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion-board/27171-aas-profiles.html

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s.../2304-thinking-about-doing-steroids-read.html

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion-board/27174-cycles-novice-advanced.html

slippery

May 5, 2011

what is your PCT and how long are you running it, STATS are needed. age, height weight BF% diet training GOALS etc :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

As someone else mentioned,,,general rule of thumb is: TIME ON=TIME OFF

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011

If you have to ask us what your next cycle should be, then you are no way ready to be doing AAS period!

iam

Jun 7, 2012
i'm 27 , 5'10 and 195lbs , have been lifting for 7 years and I want to bulk up. thanks

Andy.R

Nov 3, 2011
I would suggest test E or Cyp 12 weeks, 500mgs/week. Bulking will depend on your diet and you should get great gains from this..

iam

Jun 7, 2012
Seems long 12 weeks.. And why not stack it with something DBol for 6 weeks?