©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What the Biggest Rage Story U HAve

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I was juicing for a little (My First Cycle, I did not know how anger you get), when some kid decided to test my temper. My girl friend is black and she was standing right next to me and he starts yelling nigger. MY juice starts flowing and I walk over to him and say, “Hey buddy look to your left,” Then he tries to start by saying the a difference between a nigger and a black person. My temper at the time was so fucking high, and my heart was going to bound out of my chest, (I know This is sounding like a novel, but bear with me) and I push him, what I thought was lightly, and he goes flying into a window. The he tries to come at me, and I stick him in the nose. I could not believe I hit him that hard; he was knocked out for 5 minuets and now is trying to sue me for his medical bills. I told him to fuck off and to watch his mouth, but I think he is going to take me to judge Judy. Racist little shit!!!!

Anyone got any funny or good Ragging Stories ????

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Steroids make me mellow. Thats 1/2 of the reason I take them. They don't make you "Rage" unless you take high androgenic doses and they won't make you an ass, ony a bigger one if you already are one. If this is your first cycle, it should be 400-500mg of testosterone. That won't make you "Rage."

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Steve-O said:
I was juicing for a little (My First Cycle, I did not know how anger you get), when some kid decided to test my temper. My girl friend is black and she was standing right next to me and he starts yelling nigger. MY juice starts flowing and I walk over to him and say, “Hey buddy look to your left,” Then he tries to start by saying the a difference between a nigger and a black person. My temper at the time was so fucking high, and my heart was going to bound out of my chest, (I know This is sounding like a novel, but bear with me) and I push him, what I thought was lightly, and he goes flying into a window. The he tries to come at me, and I stick him in the nose. I could not believe I hit him that hard; he was knocked out for 5 minuets and now is trying to sue me for his medical bills. I told him to fuck off and to watch his mouth, but I think he is going to take me to judge Judy. Racist little shit!!!!

Anyone got any funny or good Ragging Stories ????

I'd go, dude. You get paid pretty good for doing that show, right? I wouldn't be surprised if you did get ordered to pay the bills, though. Any judge out there is going to tell you that violence is never the solution. I disagree with this, but it is how they see it. Guess that's why I'm not a judge - lol.

P

pincrusher

roid rage is a product of the media. some steroids will enhance an already existing condition of anger within but they will not cause a mild mannered person to become a raging lunatic. if you are already predisposed to getting angry such as you cant drive down the block without flipping a few people the bird, then some roids will make you worse. tren, anadrol, halo, and a few others are known to cause increased anger within a person.
some like dbol actually will mellow out a person.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
My roomate has done 2 cycles and use to be tinny. He was 120 before and know is 155. I have been friends with him for ever, since 3rd grade. I was always bigger then him and always punk him around, well anadrol has some big rage.

Another story when I was in high school, I got jumped by Steroids ranggers. I was walking into a party when this guy walk by and said, "dont smile at me," and I said, "what do you mean dont smile at you" It happened so fast I did not know what hit me. I thought at first he hit me in the face, but He head butted me and knocked me out. WHen I Woke up and tried to hit him but every one held each of us back. There were like 5 of his friends that were all jucing, but they did not seem that big, they just knew how to fight. They would go to party and just pick fights with people. Well after they broke us apart one of my friends took me into the bathroom and I was looking at my face. Let me tell you my face was fuc*ed up, then the Ragger kicks down the door and my friends runs out like a little pussy. So, I pick him up and slam him in front of the wall in the hall way, and all his friends started kicking me in the face. Then the little pussy bites me in the back. So the only thing I could do was His thumb was sitting right next to me. Let me tell you I bit that thumb so hard I got to the bone. I had teeth marks in my back for like 6 mouths. So, watch out for rage when people are jucing. Just a reminder.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
My roomate has done 2 cycles and use to be tinny. He was 120 before and know is 155. I have been friends with him for ever, since 3rd grade. I was always bigger then him and always punk him around, well anadrol has some big rage.

Another story when I was in high school, I got jumped by Steroids ranggers.

Like Pincrusher said, the only people who are assholes on roids are the ones who are also assholes off of roids.

If the only reason you work out and want to get big is to punk people or pick on those weaker than you. You're not much of a human being anyway.

The guys who get my respect are the ones who know they can kick your ass, but they would give you the shirt off of their back if you needed it. They would bend over backward to help you out in the gym.

P

pincrusher

i have a good story for ya. a few months ago, i was at the warehouse bagging my sunday comics and one of the asshole other carriers started shit with me. he thinks he is all bad cause he is a fat sob, but he is not tough at all. a few of the guys know i juice and this idiot started on me and was calling me a wife beater and shit in front of everyone. i just turned away and ignored him and kept working even though i wanted to bash his head in. the next day one of the other guys who is always saying i am roid raging whenever i get pissed off at anyone at the warehouse, came up to me and said he couldnt believe i didnt go pound this other idiot. i told him that he just doesnt understand what roid rage is all about. i am actually more even tempered when i juice with everything but anadrol & tren. he gained new respect for me that night because of what i didnt do rather than what i was capable of doing and he expected me to do.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
yea bro this one time i totally roid raged and killed this kid who was talkin mad shit yo.

people.. c'mon. 'Roid rage'?? Do you think you were angrier at 14 when you had the most testosterone flowing through you or now at your current age??(not the same i know but test is test)

I think if you can control your anger off its the same while on. If you're a fuckin asshole while off what would you expect while on?

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
im just waiting for my tren to arrive
never used it b4, im normally very placid
i hope it stays that way and that this is my last post in this thread lol.

groundwalker

Nov 17, 2004
I agree with pincrusher, what you cold do and what ou should do is all about control!!Would it ever be nice to just once let it loose and give it to someone. Good thing we have heavy bags, kick pads and another just as willing fighter to take some beats out on.