©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guys on DR. Prescribed TRT

flyingfox

Dec 15, 2013
My urologist put me on HRT about a month ago and I have to go see him on the 14th of Jan. so I will be getting my blood work done a week before I see him.
Just curious how often you guys have to get blood work for your Doc, the plan is to blast in between and not get into trouble with the timing.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well at first Its a mandatory 3 months to check mainly Hemo count and see if your home administering is being done correct . So blast like hell 1500 week for 8 weeks and then do zero inj for 4 weeks so you get more.
I know exact cheat I can do and I push it . Lol

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Well at first Its a mandatory 3 months to check mainly Hemo count and see if your home administering is being done correct . So blast like hell 1500 week for 8 weeks and then do zero inj for 4 weeks so you get more.
I know exact cheat I can do and I push it . Lol

You might be able to squeeze a few more weeks out of it using test prop or tne. What do ya think IB?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just drop all the testosterone. It's not as if he's going to be able to check for anabolic intake. Just go ahead and do high 19nor/DHT and TRT test or something of that sort?