©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Cough...

redhot

Nov 14, 2014
I am using Tren a...it is giving me horrible tren cough...how do I prevent or reduce this?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome to the wonderful world if tren. For some reason I get it the worst in my left delt. Lower body glutes and quads are not as bad

redhot

Nov 14, 2014
I guess I just have to man up...just feels pretty horrible...put my head in the freezer.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I've heard that using slin pins and not injecting so deep into the muscle helps.

I always use them or a 27x1/2 and have never experienced "The Cough"

DeaconJones

Mar 22, 2014
It's nasty. Whenever I've had the pleasure it literally drives me to the floor. I usually pin it with something else, I make sure I load the tren first then second compound so if i nick a vein the first compound gets in first before the tren. Also, breathe deep and fast while injecting.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Mixing the Tren with another compound usually prevents it from happening for me. Load both oils, pull in a little extra air and give it a shake to mix them thoroughly. Never had Tren cough when I do it that way. The Nasacort helps as well. Doesn't prevent it entirely, but it helps out.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I am using Tren a...it is giving me horrible tren cough...how do I prevent or reduce this?

I just came off a TREN A cycle and didnt have any issues with cough.
I have before though and found a slow(1-2min) injection prevented this for myself.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
newbie question. i sometimes feel my chest hurt when injecting, and i can taste it in my throat. is that tren cough? i always thought i was hitting a vein or something, but come to think of it i only get that with tren. its also only when i inject in glutes . i use a 22g 1 1/2 pin ..

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
newbie question. i sometimes feel my chest hurt when injecting, and i can taste it in my throat. is that tren cough? i always thought i was hitting a vein or something, but come to think of it i only get that with tren. its also only when i inject in glutes . i use a 22g 1 1/2 pin ..

Like I said, I never get the cough. 22x1.5 :eek: Biggest I've ever used in my life was 23x1.25

Try a smaller pin and see what happens. Not only are you going deep but the 22 is letting a lot of oil in quickly.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Believe me you'll know if you have the cough. Yes taste in mouth, feels like an elephant is standing on your chest, but most of all you cough to the point that you'll do anything for it to stop. And its almost always when I inject into my left delt

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Believe me you'll know if you have the cough. Yes taste in mouth, feels like an elephant is standing on your chest, but most of all you cough to the point that you'll do anything for it to stop. And its almost always when I inject into mg left delt
Well then, don't inject into your left delt:p

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well then, don't inject into your left delt:p
No shit never realized that tid bit of information jack ass ;););). I don't anymore, but when I was running higher doses I was forced to switch up injection spots

Last edited:

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
A friend of mine swears his e-cig helps with tren cough..
It's not a big issue with me :D