©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

27g 1/2" Syringes are kicking my @ss...

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
Hey guys.I've been on doctor controlled Trt for a couple years. I'm doing hcg and test cyp. Sub q protocol and I'm getting seriously tired of CVS and their crappy options for sub q syringes. I inject 7 days a week and sometimes inject more than once in a day. Sometimes I get tired of the needles but rewards are good enough to keep doing it. Now here is my question. Is there a better option for needles? 27g is a little small for drawing and pushing oil...

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
.100ml hcg 7x week. .130ml test cyp 3x weekly also any recommendations for where to buy the slin pin etc?

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
I'm going this route now. I can pick mine up at any pharmacy here in bulk but I get tired of getting the looks at the counter. Yeah I use a lot of vitamins:)

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
What gauge slin pin do you recommend for sub q? I had to look up what a slin pin was. Just an insulin pin heh...I'm still learning. I am able to draw okay but sometimes I have trouble getting pin to easily slide through skin layer without forcing it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
.100ml hcg 7x week. .130ml test cyp 3x weekly also any recommendations for where to buy the slin pin etc?

Really seems like pinning would take forever?
He said right here he's pinning the hcg 7 x a week and only a small amount of test so yea 27-29 hcg definitely 29. If you have a good enough brand that's thin then hell yea the smaller. Trial and error test 400 or something I would never try and pin with a slin pin Lol now that would take forever. And if its true trt test it'll go through easily enough

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Really seems like pinning would take forever?

Injection's not bad. Drawing is a bitch when going this small. But it can be done with patience.

27's are my preferred size. Piece of cake to draw and inject when using a 1 ml syringe. Using a 3 ml makes it a little tougher.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Injection's not bad. Drawing is a bitch when going this small. But it can be done with patience.

27's are my preferred size. Piece of cake to draw and inject when using a 1 ml syringe. Using a 3 ml makes it a little tougher.

Don't draw with that draw with a bigger pin and backload that insulin syringe

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
Maybe it's just cheap syringes. I think my main complaint is that some are duller and don't like to go in the skin without some crazy force. Other times they slide right in.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Maybe it's just cheap syringes. I think my main complaint is that some are duller and don't like to go in the skin without some crazy force. Other times they slide right in.

Ouch, that's no good brother. Go with BD. I never have a dull pin. I think that's what the sponsor here sells. Also lube the needle by pushing some oil out before pinning.