©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Female on TRT question

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I have a female friend who just got put on TRT.
she was using Epistane for a while and I'm fairly certain that's what caused her low test levels and symptoms.
I'm curious what the typical TRT dose Is for women as well as what's the safest maximum she could run. I know women don't mix well with test so I'm mostly just concirned for her safety. She has already expressed to me that she thinks her dose is too low and wants to get it upped with dr. prescription after 1 month.

She is in her 40's great shape! I'd say she holds a good 7-9% bodyfat naturally. Lifts regularly. Not sure about her weight.. she's little. I'd guess she weighs somewhere around 100 lbs.but I'm a terrible judge of women's weight.

from what she's told me it sounds like she is currently dosing at .25ml every 5 days. Of cyp 200

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
A doctor prescribed her 50mgs e5 and she wants higher? I have no issue with test replacement in older women say over 40 (perimenapause) usually its 8-15mgs a weeks but 50 plus mgs. Thats not TRT anyway you slice it.

Now if she is a female BBer then have at and live with the sides cause they are gonna be there.

Ak

Also if only a month give it some time.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
He say .25 AK , right? Have her do an online lab female hormone panel and chek her level out . You know if you can sex her and give her some of your fluid that adds test. . Any pics? Lol.

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until January 31, 2015.

Use coupon code KE97T1 at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Keeps that up and her clits gonna make a grand appearance.
Waiting on response from IB. lol

Ak

Supermofo

Donating Member
Jun 3, 2013
I realize this is an old thread but still think it's important to revisit since I see so many men assisting their female friends, family, wife, or whatever with androgens at levels that can cause them unwanted side effects.

That being said, 20mg test-c, subq every 10 days is a more common dose for a female to put her in optimal range. Bloodwork would still be needed to verify and adjust dosage if necessary... 60mg total per month is probably on the upper end for most females wanting to get benefits and be healthy. Often progesterone is needed as well if the conversion to dht is too high, again bloodwork to verify and tell the whole story. Be safe.