©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How should I do cycle?

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
I get this so many times a day. I seee these guys doing same thing and same amounts for months? NO NO NO. This not way to grow!

-First month you chose base oils and use the amount YOU need to grow.
-Beginning of third week add in one of dbol/adrol/sdrol and start using insulin.
-End of month is a start over. First you add 200mgs more to each of the oils your using.If it is tren add 50mgs.
-Start of third week add in one of the two orals you didnt use the first month and start insulin again.
- Apply pattern to third and fourth month.
- Your last month add in anavar to you existing cycle and when you come off continue with anavar. Then start you PCT.

We not talking about diet or training just cycles. You can not keep putting same amount in mouth and ass and grow for long.

This not bible but you get the idea.
Anasci is great forum!

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
I like this. I agree with most except the slin. I have never used slin. Does it really make that much of a diffrence? I was always warned to stay away from many fellow friends

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
I plan on adding in inj drol with var in my cycle. Are you suggesting to run the var all the way up until PCT?

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
I plan on adding in inj drol with var in my cycle. Are you suggesting to run the var all the way up until PCT?

Friend, I add anavar during last month so when you come off your not running on empty. If you want to run anavar for the entire cycle, use it for prep. If we talking body building.

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
I like this. I agree with most except the slin. I have never used slin. Does it really make that much of a diffrence? I was always warned to stay away from many fellow friends

ghost, insulin is serious tool to grow. You must use it properly and understand what it does so your eating and drinking correct things to fuel it. If all things are in place it will double growing. But most guys run it to long and abuse it. Must respect it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
So, are you saying you'd run the orals (dbol/adrol/sdrol) only for the last week of each 4 week period?

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
So, are you saying you'd run the orals (dbol/adrol/sdrol) only for the last week of each 4 week period?

Yes. Very important to increase dose as time goes. That's why you increase base oils every month. This type ladder system keeps your body responding to PEDs.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yes. Very important to increase dose as time goes. That's why you increase base oils every month. This type ladder system keeps your body responding to PEDs.
Ok gotcha...and the slin is basically during that same time as the orals?

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
Yes. If you confident using insulin it's a huge advantage. Two week on and two weeks off you will be fine. Remember your metformin.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yes. If you confident using insulin it's a huge advantage. Two week on and two weeks off you will be fine. Remember your metformin.

Yeah, I am..used it before with no issues. Thanks for the information brother, and I am gonna try this method next cycle.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Why don't any suppliers carry fast acting insulin?
I my self can't find it any were and never my self had ever found it for sale with out a scipt in my 30 years of juice

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
They do. You just have to know where to shop. Not sponsors here. It's also a little pricey.

CG

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
You can get by with the humulin of you do it right. Problem guys make is they dose their food for the insulin, don't do that. Dose the slin for your food.

If your pre workout meal/shake has 50g of carbs you can get by with less slin than 100g for example.

The slin will carry you thru your workout and post meal and the next. So get all your carbs in that window.

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
If your using insulin I would be taking 500mgs 3xday. Every day. Not just days your doing insulin. Do it all days during the period your doing insulin. This drug makes everything work better. Could almost use it as a multi vitamin. lol