©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trt question.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
So.. I've already been put on TRT before. I took HCG last month and the boys are working on they're own again. So I stopped taking the test. My question is, would they still keep prescribing me test after they do a blood and saliva test, can they tell if I don't need test anymore?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
So.. I've already been put on TRT before. I took HCG last month and the boys are working on they're own again. So I stopped taking the test. My question is, would they still keep prescribing me test after they do a blood and saliva test, can they tell if I don't need test anymore?

If you managed a full restart of your HPTA then you won't need test until.......You need it again...LOL. Bloodwork will reveal your FSH and LH numbers to see how things are working over time and when/if you will need TRT/HRT again.

I restarted my HPTA numerous times with HCG, clomid...blah blah blah, BUT every single time my levels eventually dropped back to the 30's range. Lowest I've ever been was 24 total...LOL. I just eventually gave up and quit fucking with the restarts.

Now I just stick with my Dr prescribed 80-100mg's a week of good ole pharmacy grade cyp.:cool:

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Cant I just tell him I was also supplementing a test booster? Lol