©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does TRT affect your blasts?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
So as I'm learning, I'm thinking ...if you are on a low trt dose and you do a blast for say 12 weeks, then go back to your trt, when do your receptors get a break? And does this affect how effective your blasts are because you're always on test?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
So as I'm learning, I'm thinking ...if you are on a low trt dose and you do a blast for say 12 weeks, then go back to your trt, when do your receptors get a break? And does this affect how effective your blasts are because you're always on test?

Depends on how much you use when you do TRT. Many guys r using far more than what would medically considered to be TRT, to the point that some are essentially on a small cycle year round. If you take this approach, then no, your body never really gets a break.

Provided you actually use a low enough amount of Test to be considered TRT, then your body gets a rest when you are on TRT. There is ample evidence to demonstrate that year round TRT might actually be healthier than having low T.

It doesn’t hurt to come off completely every once in a while and clean out completely, but that’s a personal decision.

WVcardealer

Jun 7, 2018
Called blast and cruise,way I used to get to my desired size.TRT 15 mg daily on cruise helps keep your gains.