©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

at what point is nolva not enough?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
on my first cycle of test only (500mg per week) I used only nolvadex for pct.but on my next cycle ill be useing test (750mg per week),dbol (50 mg per day)and deca (400 mg per day)

is nolvadex still enough for pct?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
with deca in your cycle you will need other ancilleries. get some clomid
and if you want more reassurance use hcg

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
It depends on a few factors. Mainly your age and length and strength of cycle. The younger guys usually recover easier, especially on lower dosed shorter cycles. The higher and longer, the more chances of a slow or more difficult recovery of your HPTA. Based on my research and experience, a good PCT consists of some natural testosterone boosters as well as estrogen receptor binding ancillaries (notice I didn't say estrogen inhibiting, because your body must maintain a certain level of estrogen to acheive homeostasis). If you are between 21-25, are on low dosed cycles under 10 weeks long, and have not had any HPTA issues or recovery problems, I would advise to maintain your nolvadex PCT along with tribulus terrestris, and ZMA for a natural test normalizing supplement. HCG is a sure thing to keep your HPTA from totally crashing during cycle. I could go on and on about HCG...........and I will if you'd like, but I think you'll be fine with what I suggested for now.

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I'm hoping you meant 400mg per WEEK on the Deca!

mr.nitrofish said:
on my first cycle of test only (500mg per week) I used only nolvadex for pct.but on my next cycle ill be useing test (750mg per week),dbol (50 mg per day)and deca (400 mg per day)

is nolvadex still enough for pct?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
I'm hoping you meant 400mg per WEEK on the Deca!
oops, your right that was a typo.

im 28, not sure if thats considered young or not. this will be a 12 week cycle. as for adding clo, that sounds like a good idea, ill do that, whats a good dose of that?

as for hcg, I have heard a lot about that but im not sure I know enough about it,from what I read its a 2 part mixture that needs to be refriderated after mixing. you could take 5000 IU/week HCG during weeks 4,5,6 and 7.other than that I don't know, cannon, feel free to fill me in.

W

wolfyEVH

clomid/nolva should be fine bro......if after this cycle, and you feel that clomid/nolva wasn't sufficient, then you'll know to try out some HCG the next time you cycle. I would always run HCG on 15+ week cycles and any cycle that includes tren.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn

Oct 6, 2005
clomid is definetly a good thing. But if it's gyno your worried about ypou may want to consider letro, much better than nolva for gyno imo...