©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Fina

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Just made up my first batch of fina and it turned out awesome. I plan on doing 75mg eod for 10 weeks. I just did my first shot today. Is the injection site suppose to be sore? The shot itself did not hurt but damn, my tricep is sore as hell now. Feels like someone just gave me the major frog in the arm.

Is it suppose to be that way?

Peace,
OU

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
It was today

heavy said:
How long ago did you inject? It is likely the Benzyl Alcohol content.

It was today. It is getting better. It just felt like their was a knot in my arm and it was sore for a little while. Its still a little sore but nothing like it was. I figured it was the BA but I didn't know what to expect. I have had similar soreness from flu shots, antibiotics, etc. Mostly its me being paranoid I think but wanted to see if someone else had anything to interject on the subject. Seems like people here know their shit so alas, I had to ask.

Peace,
OU

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Thanks Heavy

heavy said:
I usually get injection pain a day or two later...Im glad its getting better for u.

Appreciate that bro. I just wanted to make sure my arm was not going to fall off.
:tongue:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree that its probably the BA. There is several options that may help with the pain. You can try warming the fina in the syringe under hot water before injecting, you can heat the fina in the oven, you can add sterile oil to your mixture to lessen the BA amount, or you can tough it out and just be sore as hell. Did you use a kit?

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Yep I used a kit

tee said:
I agree that its probably the BA. There is several options that may help with the pain. You can try warming the fina in the syringe under hot water before injecting, you can heat the fina in the oven, you can add sterile oil to your mixture to lessen the BA amount, or you can tough it out and just be sore as hell. Did you use a kit?

Actually made two different batches with 2 different kits. That is a whole other story but they both turned out with the same amount and both were the same color. They were not dark at all because I only heated them once and that was at the end and I stuck them in the oven for 15 minutes at 250 degrees.

I got to thinking about it(as scary as that sounds) and part of the reason may be that I worked out my biceps yesterday and my arms were a little tight today. That may not have one single thing to do with it but that's what I get for thinking.

As far as adding more oil or heating it up, I think I'll just tough it out. Seems like alot of trouble and heating it up everytime would be a major pain in the but.

Thanks for the info tee.

Peace,
OU