©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trt

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have decided I am gonna go on TRT. Solely due to the fact I plan to cycle steroids throughout future years. And I don't like the fact recovery takes so long. I know even when on TRT if you cycle then you have to go through a correct PCT. But I mean the 4-8 weeks after the PCT were your not at 100%. I like to be at 100% and TRT will enable that. Just things like wanting to be alert cos I have to for my work. My concentration levels have been massively effected since coming off my last cycle... that a common occurence with low test levels.

I would like all your opinions and any info you guys (who are on it) can give me will be useful. I know I am still very young but I knew this would eventually happen even b4 my 1st cycle. Even b4 I started my 1st cycle I knew that when your playing about with your hormones it is unlikely your ever gonna get back to your previous state. By the way I am cool now but I would rather be at 100% as opposed to 90%... or even 150 would be nice!

Many doctors would give 200-300mg every 14 days but I think I am gonna go for 200mg per week. I wanted to hear your guys opinions on changing things up. Meaning do you swop esters every so often to just change things. And how often would you change. I imagine something like test e for 3 months and then test c for 3 months and then back to e or even try something like sust.

I will take 500IU of HCG every 7 days throughout. I might even add mast e at about 125-150mg per week. That way no protection would be needed... I doubt it would be needed anyway as the test dose is so low. What do you guys think?

I just want all the info you guys can give. Stuff you don't hear about in articles and what you experience personally.

I will finish off my tbol in 2 weeks and then do a body detoxification for 3-4 weeks. Then I will start my cycle so the TRT will start after the PCT for that cycle. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I should add that I have read about all the long-terms side effects... basically there aren't many. But I just wanna cover all bases b4 I start... I could be on it for 50 years...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Elvia,
Do you have a Wife or Family yet my friend? Kids?
seems like you were pretty young, 25 or so?
Your dosages sound about right and as always it looks like youve done your research.

Ive been using More On then off (A Lot more on then off, atleast a small amount of test) since pretty much the day I started. 10+ years later My Nuts have shrunk a Bit :smoker: But thats about it. I still want and crave sex every single day. I have no trouble performing, Infact My wife Often begs me for some mercy:p
No health problems or regrets on my end. Im not saying this is the right way But Just my personal experience. Who Knows what the next 10 years will hold but the way I look at it is shit happens to everyone eventually. I dont think steroids are nearly as bad as the media or our government would like us to think (If used with some common sense of course)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
for TRT i would go 200mg every 5-7 days.
many doctors prescribe every 2 weeks but
sharp drop in levels at day 10.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys. Raj and Alin your info is greatly appreciated. Yeah I was thinking 200mg every 7 days. I was also thinking maybe adding 125mg of mast later on when I have got used to the test alittle. I would never go above those limits apart from when I am cycling.

I don't have kids or even a gf at the moment but of course plan to have lots (maybe 4 or 5). Do you think it will effect my chances? I hear all the time how steroids do but then I know people who were on alsorts and they have babies. Would being on the gear (even just on typical TRT doses) in the long-term greatly effect the chances? I imagine if your on it for numerous months/years that will only effect the chances negatively. I would appreciate more info on this. Any you guys got your ladies pregnant when on TRT long-term. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Elvia,
Do you have a Wife or Family yet my friend? Kids?
seems like you were pretty young, 25 or so?
Your dosages sound about right and as always it looks like youve done your research.

Ive been using More On then off (A Lot more on then off, atleast a small amount of test) since pretty much the day I started. 10+ years later My Nuts have shrunk a Bit :smoker: But thats about it. I still want and crave sex every single day. I have no trouble performing, Infact My wife Often begs me for some mercy:p
No health problems or regrets on my end. Im not saying this is the right way But Just my personal experience. Who Knows what the next 10 years will hold but the way I look at it is shit happens to everyone eventually. I dont think steroids are nearly as bad as the media or our government would like us to think (If used with some common sense of course)

Raj I was just wondering a few things. So you don't use HCG when on your low dose of test? And do you use any protection such as adex when your on your low dose? The obvious answer to the protection is no due to the dose but I just wondered. Plus I imagine no ones wants to be on adex all year around.

The average male only produces about 8mg per day of test so even if you say 10 that is only 70mg per week. So if your on test e at 200mg that is about 160mg free test (or near that) so that is more than double the average natural male. So it is alot if your on it all year.

I also wondered about you saying your on it more than not. So are your off periods mainly PCT's and maybe a few extra weeks after that. Or are there periods were your off for say 10 weeks. If so how do you feel? Is everything working in the bedroom department etc. Are your moods effected in those off periods?

And what is your rough plan for the year... meaning esters etc. So you have your few cycles per year. But what test do you usually do for most of the time? I am gonna stick with the human grade known brands and just swop esters every so often. Do you incorporate short esters too? Or do you leave them for cycles?

I know there are lots of questions but the above is basically all the stuff I would like to know then I will be sorted. Thanks for your help

Oh yeah I am 25 in Dec.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
Raj I was just wondering a few things. So you don't use HCG when on your low dose of test? And do you use any protection such as adex when your on your low dose? The obvious answer to the protection is no due to the dose but I just wondered. Plus I imagine no ones wants to be on adex all year around.

The average male only produces about 8mg per day of test so even if you say 10 that is only 70mg per week. So if your on test e at 200mg that is about 160mg free test (or near that) so that is more than double the average natural male. So it is alot if your on it all year.

I also wondered about you saying your on it more than not. So are your off periods mainly PCT's and maybe a few extra weeks after that. Or are there periods were your off for say 10 weeks. If so how do you feel? Is everything working in the bedroom department etc. Are your moods effected in those off periods?

And what is your rough plan for the year... meaning esters etc. So you have your few cycles per year. But what test do you usually do for most of the time? I am gonna stick with the human grade known brands and just swop esters every so often. Do you incorporate short esters too? Or do you leave them for cycles?

I know there are lots of questions but the above is basically all the stuff I would like to know then I will be sorted. Thanks for your help

Oh yeah I am 25 in Dec.

Elvia,
Ive always Used Hcg and Nolvadex as needed. I think these are two things a guy should have on hand at all times.....Bitch tits and shrunken nuts are no good! These are the two things I found that worked the best for me for taking care of exactly that. I Just go by feel and use them when I need to.

Theres been times in those 10 years that I have been off for months at a time. Of course I lost some size and that "on" look. Felt like a Pussy and yea I would get moody. My body always adjusted though...
Everytime Ive came completley off is when I break out in zits also...weird huh? You think it would be when on...But for me it happens when coming off.
No special PCT Ive ever used.... I beleive more in just using the HCG to make sure your nuts are Plumped up and THEN slowly tapering down untill off.

Im not a Doc so remember this is all one guys opinion from his experiences.
Best advice would be to have blooodwork done regularly to make sure your Still healthy.
I Know there are plenty of guys That had there kids while being On.
Most seem for whatever reason to have Girls! No shit do some reasearch and checking around and I bet youll be amazed how many have girls.
I would guess 85% or more.

Thats something you may look into though or ask a Dr about.
Im not sure how much it would effect your chances of having kids Later down the road But I would Imagine they would advise against it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Elvia,
Ive always Used Hcg and Nolvadex as needed. I think these are two things a guy should have on hand at all times.....Bitch tits and shrunken nuts are no good! These are the two things I found that worked the best for me for taking care of exactly that. I Just go by feel and use them when I need to.

Theres been times in those 10 years that I have been off for months at a time. Of course I lost some size and that "on" look. Felt like a Pussy and yea I would get moody. My body always adjusted though...
Everytime Ive came completley off is when I break out in zits also...weird huh? You think it would be when on...But for me it happens when coming off.
No special PCT Ive ever used.... I beleive more in just using the HCG to make sure your nuts are Plumped up and THEN slowly tapering down untill off.

Im not a Doc so remember this is all one guys opinion from his experiences.
Best advice would be to have blooodwork done regularly to make sure your Still healthy.
I Know there are plenty of guys That had there kids while being On.
Most seem for whatever reason to have Girls! No shit do some reasearch and checking around and I bet youll be amazed how many have girls.
I would guess 85% or more.

Thats something you may look into though or ask a Dr about.
Im not sure how much it would effect your chances of having kids Later down the road But I would Imagine they would advise against it.

Thanks for the info... greatly appreciated. It makes me feel alittle weird (HCG) so I wouldn't want to be on it all the time. Plus I only need it for getting the size back if I am on TRT... I know it has many more uses but that is the main one for me. And a few injections of 500IU over a few weeks will bring them back to size so no need to be on it every 4-7 days (unless on a heavy cycle then I most likely would).

Well I want many kids so I wil look into it. But the girl thing doesn't bother me greatly... I have actually heard that b4 though. That is what got me thinking so what does being on that amount of test do to your unborn children. I just mean does it effect in anyway how they turn out... I would imagine so (I am not saying good or bad).

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I agree with you on the HCG Usage. Thats exactly how and why I use it as well.

Man on the babies...All I Know is every buddy Of Mine thats got there girl prego
while on has had girls. I have no idea why. All have been beautiful girls with no health problems But None have had boys I can think of.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
rAJJIN said:
I agree with you on the HCG Usage. Thats exactly how and why I use it as well.

Man on the babies...All I Know is every buddy Of Mine thats got there girl prego
while on has had girls. I have no idea why. All have been beautiful girls with no health problems But None have had boys I can think of.

I've heard that a lot too. But I just read a thread on another board a few weeks ago where a bunch of people have had boys while on too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
2RIIPPED said:
I've heard that a lot too. But I just read a thread on another board a few weeks ago where a bunch of people have had boys while on too.

That sounds decent to me because I want about 4 kids and 4 girls would be lots... not to mention the wait for the bathroom in the morning.