©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitch & Moan

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
OK, let's hear your bodybuilding bitching and moaning. 98lb dope and his 5 friends curling in the power rack while you wait? Late for the gym and stuck behind a guy in Vitamin Shoppe who wants to know what kind of shit he can rub on his nipples to make him ripped in three weeks. Says he saw it on TV and they should carry it. Pumped after a great set only to catch your finger under the 75s? I know this is general discussion/off topic, but I guess this topic is to some degree.

I'll start the ball rolling:
Last night, wife gets home late which delays me leaving for the gym. Hurried, I go to the upstairs pantry to grab my cyto carb, whisking around I start down the stairs and the lid I'm holding it by comes off, sending the jug tumbling down the stairs, landing upside down 3 steps down, spilling 1/2 the container's contents into the carpeted steps. Time for the Dyson. W.T.F.?!

:banghead:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I can only blame my own stupidity for this one. 2 days ago, just home from the gym. Fantastic workout, great pump, even killed the cardio. Feeling great but absolutely exhausted. Make my post w/o shake and just as I dump the last scoop of powder in, the phone rings. Take the call, return to my shaker, pick it up and proceed to shake the living hell out of it.

You all already know what happened right? Left the drink spout open and sprayed 1/3 of my shake all over the place, right? If only. I didn't even screw the lid on the cup, just set it on top. Liquid hits the ceiling and comes back down on top of me. Protein powder atomizes and creates a dust storm in my living room. Big glob of cashew butter ends up on the carpet in the living room. My living room and kitchen look like I gave the ingredients to make a cake to a bunch of 6 year olds and told them to have fun.

And I couldn't even be mad at anyone else. I was so mad, I seriously considered punching myself. Spent 4 hours cleaning up the mess, and 2 days later I'm still finding dried clumps of protein powder and almond all over my fucking place. Plus I have to lie to my g/f about it, cuz I definitely can't give her the satisfaction of laughing at me and making fun of me about it.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Too bad this is supposed to be primarily a bitch about bodybuilding thread cuz right about now bitching/venting might do me some good. F-it... I'll just grab some beer and drown it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If you ever need to talk iceman don't hesitate to pm me. And this goes for many of us here we'll listen if you have something to vent or get off your chest.
P

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
OK, let's hear your bodybuilding bitching and moaning. 98lb dope and his 5 friends curling in the power rack while you wait? Late for the gym and stuck behind a guy in Vitamin Shoppe who wants to know what kind of shit he can rub on his nipples to make him ripped in three weeks. Says he saw it on TV and they should carry it. Pumped after a great set only to catch your finger under the 75s? I know this is general discussion/off topic, but I guess this topic is to some degree.

I'll start the ball rolling:
Last night, wife gets home late which delays me leaving for the gym. Hurried, I go to the upstairs pantry to grab my cyto carb, whisking around I start down the stairs and the lid I'm holding it by comes off, sending the jug tumbling down the stairs, landing upside down 3 steps down, spilling 1/2 the container's contents into the carpeted steps. Time for the Dyson. W.T.F.?!

:banghead:

Your Vit Shoppe story made me laugh. I would share some of my Bitching but I have too much to list:sniper:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Grim-I have done something similar with PRO powder myself.

Sully-wait to you do it in your wife's mini van and the summer heat sets in.

My gripe is with DB's at the the gym...oh duche bags. Some of the people I hate the most besides crossfitters who take up platforms doing their Jerk and Cleans are feeble men, women and teens who appear to invent shit. Where do they get these bizarre movements or even traditional movements that they decide to pervert? These DB's have not even mastered the basics (and whoever does?)and they are on to some foreign advanced routine that is ridiculous.

After crossfitters, and DB's come my third category of high box squatters. You know the box is so high they are only doing a half squat and then bounce so hard that it is the recoil of their own spine to propel the bar back up. I saw one frail dude doing this while acting like he was the man to his girl friend. Sorry, bud but she was checking me out between sets...HA!

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Guy standing up laying his shoulders at top of an incline bench lower back super arched as he commences with DB pullovers..
Oh 1 ft from a mirror.. looked like phoe..

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
If you ever need to talk iceman don't hesitate to pm me. And this goes for many of us here we'll listen if you have something to vent or get off your chest.
P

My electricity is back on, water is running, the carpet is mostly dry, and life is mostly normal around here. Some days a bit of rain feels like a real storm. Don't know if all my gear got ruined or not, but after seeing what others are going through elsewhere - my problems, although they still suck, are extremely minor compared to what others are going through.

Guys like you, who extend their hand or lend an ear, make life quite a bit more sunny and tolerable. Thank you very much for your offer!!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
My electricity is back on, water is running, the carpet is mostly dry, and life is mostly normal around here. Some days a bit of rain feels like a real storm. Don't know if all my gear got ruined or not, but after seeing what others are going through elsewhere - my problems, although they still suck, are extremely minor compared to what others are going through.

Guys like you, who extend their hand or lend an ear, make life quite a bit more sunny and tolerable. Thank you very much for your offer!!!
Yeah man, lots of people, good people going thru shitty things. We are really blessed in so many ways brother and anytime one of you swollen monkeys wanna bitch, we're all ears. :)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My rant is dumbasses violating my space when I am working around the dumbbell area. I can't stand for people to get really close to me when I am training.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah when your twin ..instead of sitting on the incline bench , he was standing neck on back of incline at 40° ..hips thrusting at mirror as he slung the DB over his head down towards floor.. oh 1' from mirror .

It's the rabbies...

Attachments

• drooling_goku.gif
    drooling_goku.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Got nothing to bitch about lately guys. And the only moaning ill be doing is caused by the Gymgasm after i release my grip on some heavy weight. Awesome thread grim!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Ok, here's one. Maybe I'm just being pissy in my old age, but I train with my iPod. I have my own music to work with, when the clowns get access to the satellite radio and BLAST it so loud I can hear it as loud as my cranked iPod. WTF.
And they always have Ozzy's Boneyard on - classic rock/metal, so I love that shit, it flows thru my veins, but if I don't wanna listen to Sad But True by Metallica for the 1,000,000th time, I shouldn't have to!

Oh yeah, and stop asking me if I'm "cold" when it's 90 outside and I train in a hoodie with the hood up, head down. It's not funny and I train like that year round, so please, if you want to make me laugh, I'll wait until I watch you squatting or doing bent over rows.

:mad:

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
What pisses me off is when someone talks to me about working out they're like i was ur size back in the day when I was heavy into it. Or my 17 your old boy has arms just as big as urs. Thats when I get heated it took me a long time to get 20in arms ....THATS pumped btw but fuck it everyone lies about arm size.. thats when I ask to see a pic and my guess is right... no one knows the difference between a fat arm and a arm veins all over it....ohh and dont get me started about the fuckers doing curls in the squat rack....or someone taking my machine when I get up to get a drink of water...hell the other day I left my phone on the machine so people would think hey someone must be here and someone had the nerve to place my phone somewhere else...