©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not sure what to add as my last meal of the day... [need help]

aleuro

Nov 30, 2014
20 years old
5'8" 140lbs
Unsure of BF, getting tested at gym (ectomorph)

Goal: To put on lots of muscle, but also staying lean.

Trying to start my 3000 calorie bulk up at:

250-300g protein
300-350g carbs
70g fats
------------------------------

I have about 268.2g of protein, 270.2gs of carbs, with 2656 calories.

I need about one more meal.

MY PROBLEM is that, in alll the meals above combined. I only have about 30gs of fat. I CBF to post my meal plan because it's long and tedious. I'm trying to perfect it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would add some slow digesting casein protein along with some good fats to slow digestion even more. Some good choices be whole milk, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, quality casein protein powder. Personally, I like something sweet before bed, so I take plain Fage Greek yogurt, some cookies and cream casein protein powder, instant sugar-free white chocolate pudding, and melted coconut oil. Mix well and chill.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Start taking a high quality fish oil supplement, that'll add a few grams of good fats. Also, add a few teaspoons of MCT oil to each of your shakes. A few extra eggs each day would also add some good fats. If u just add some cats to each meal u wouldn't even really need to add an extra meal each day.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I agree with magnus. when you sleep the milk protien will be broken down through out the sleep/fasting period and little to no carbs. Try drinking a protien shake or milk and dairy foods about 1hr to 30 mins before you sleep so that you dont lay down and end up with indigestion in the middle of the night.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
My go to bulking before bed meal is-

30g casein
2- whole eggs
1-tbs natural peanut butter
Almond/coconut milk

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
First, if you're bulking, you need way more carbs. That's my opinion.

My pre bed meal is a cup of oatmeal with egg whites protein powder and Nat. PB.

That's regardless of whether bulking or cutting.

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I'm a little spartan in my food choices but i do 5 whole free range hard boiled eggs and a cup of cottage cheese. If carbs are needed I do oatmeal as well.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
If you're an ectomorph, it doesn't really matter. Just EAT!!

As I was gaining, I hated food. Felt like all I did was eat. Wanted to throw up looking at it. That's what you should feel like everyday.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
If you're an ectomorph, it doesn't really matter. Just EAT!!

As I was gaining, I hated food. Felt like all I did was eat. Wanted to throw up looking at it. That's what you should feel like everyday.
It gets miserable. The only time I enjoy it is half way through breakfast and after that it kinda sucks. Gets easier but still sucks.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
It gets miserable. The only time I enjoy it is half way through breakfast and after that it kinda sucks. Gets easier but still sucks.

I hear ya, Brother. I eat 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites every morning with 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal. I hate waking up sometimes. haha

I'd rather have 3 over easy eggs with 2 slices of bread and bacon. lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If you use a blender to mix your protein shake. Throw a half cup of oats in. It is a great way to get the carbs in...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No truthfully I try and keep it at about ½ a cup or 20-30 grams(depending on brand etc) per meal to cut weight. For someone that its hard to gain weight I could very well see consuming 300-400+ grams a day. Before Christmas break I was down to 254 with abs beginning to show currently being sick and all I could care less I just want to feel better

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
BTW I hate cardio with a fuckin passion and being sick is just another excuse not to do it

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dude, you know I'm just messing with you. AGAIN
Trust me, I know everyone is different
And BTW, I hate fuckin cardio too