©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Top Foods That Bloat You (Stomach and Face Bloating)

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Top Foods That Bloat You (Stomach and Face Bloating) - YouTube

Good info in this video. I know this is a concern for many people. Hormones can play a big part but this video goes over the most common dietary factors that affect bloating.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Very good watch. I try to eat smaller meals and things I digest well. I do need to drink more water. I didn't know that had such a strong connection to facial bloat.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great video. I learnt a few things watching that. For guys like us though hormones are always a factor as well.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Very interesting. I can get bad facial bloating so if I can prevent it then great. I need to start drinking more water.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Very interesting. I can get bad facial bloating so if I can prevent it then great. I need to start drinking more water.

It helps a lot. Its hard for me to do because I get so tired of water but I've recently upped my intake lately and can tell a huge difference with less bloat.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Instead of just water even aminos could be used mixed in water. I noticed when I started drinking them through the day my bloating went down. I also use 3g vitamin c per day that I have read helps.

him123

Mar 5, 2013
Good vid. Nothing bloats me like diet coke. That's stuffs straight up poison. :naughty1:

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have been drinking more water recently and I definitely notice a difference. I am fuller but my face is less bloated so I guess a win/win. I knew this would happen but I have always struggled drinking a lot of water. I do it by having 2 large jugs per day that way it's easy to manage.