©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tees-bathing suit ideas

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Tee, Oracle sent these to me. said it was you.I dont believe him
Y'all vacation together?
Hey! Nice Pecs. Your BIGGER than I imagined.

Attachments

• Int'l MaleTee.jpg
    Int'l MaleTee.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Int'l Male Tee 2.jpg
    Int'l Male Tee 2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ah.....i love family vacations at the beach...thanks for sharing yours with us kell

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
I've enjoyed a lesbian when my wife and i had a 3some

so if she was a lesbian, then she didnt do anything with you........and you also know your chick is bi, even if its only happened once or twice......

makes you wonder what she's doin out in iraq?......

well enough of my "3somes ruin relationships" preach

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
so if she was a lesbian, then she didnt do anything with you........and you also know your chick is bi, even if its only happened once or twice......

makes you wonder what she's doin out in iraq?......

well enough of my "3somes ruin relationships" preach

Actually I considered her a lesbian because my wife says she only dated women but had dated men...however being it was her best friend since they were kids (and of course she was attracted to me) it wasn't too difficult to have the 3some. And yes she did have "everything" to do with me that night.

As for the second 3some i had she wasn't a lesbian just a friend wanting to do it.

And as for my WIFE she isn't bi either she unlike some woman was just willing to do something for me that most men (yourself included) can only dream of having.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Actually I considered her a lesbian because my wife says she only dated women but had dated men...however being it was her best friend since they were kids (and of course she was attracted to me) it wasn't too difficult to have the 3some. And yes she did have "everything" to do with me that night.

As for the second 3some i had she wasn't a lesbian just a friend wanting to do it.

And as for my WIFE she isn't bi either she unlike some woman was just willing to do something for me that most men (yourself included) can only dream of having.
Ill write my 3some stories for tee In The xxx board...
4 of 'em. All before i married and were w/ girlfriends.
2 of them were with playboy bunny types...corn-fed---mmmmm,mmm.
real penthouse forum crap.
Thats all black and white to me now...-all in the '90's
2nd thoght,,Im not gonna bother. Ill just say there's nothing better than a me sandwich w/a couple hotties.Oracle will agree.
Hell.My wife is so Fine,feels like Im fuckin' two bittys at once.She can sit on my face and fuck me @ the same time...(she straps a dildo on my face. I'll add the punch line at my expense)
OK as per norm Ive overdone my minimum alotment of text